The beautyheaven Best in Beauty awards is an annual award event that celebrates the best-of-the-best hero beauty products as voted by beautyheaven members (click here to find out how voting works).
Product nominations are now open so be sure to get your submissions in before Wednesday September 10 2014.
To qualify for entry into the Best in Beauty awards the following criteria must be fulfilled:
1. Brands must be a listed member of beautyheaven (if you’re not a member and would like to enter your brand in the Best in Beauty awards 2014 please contact Kym Cowper at email@example.com ASAP).
2. Products submitted are not restricted by launch date – they can have launched at any time, and can also have been submitted for previous beautyheaven awards initiatives.
3. All product submissions must clearly fit into one of the categories specified below.
4. Brands can enter only one product per sub-category and the same product cannot be submitted across multiple categories (i.e. – one product in ‘Best New Eyeshadow’; one product in ‘Best New Eyeliner’).
• Multiple entries from the same brand in the same sub-category.
• Limited edition products.
• Nomination of a specific shade. The product as a whole must be nominated.
Best Eye Liner
Best Lashes (i.e. – lash extensions, false lashes, lash growth serum)
Best Lip Liner
Best Lip Gloss
Best Lip Plumper
Best Lip Balm
Best Brow Product
Best BB Cream
Best Primer (i.e. – blur creams, primers)
Best Make-Up Tool (i.e. – lash curlers, make-up brushes, foundation sponges)
Best Make-Up Remover
Hands & Feet
Best Foot Product
Best Hand Product
Best Nail Polish or Colour Collection
Best Nail Treatment
Best Enhancer (i.e. – acrylic nails, gel nails, nail art)
Best Hand & Foot Tools (i.e. – nail file, nail scissors, foot file)
Best Face Mask
Best Day Moisturiser
Best Night Moisturiser
Best Age Management Product
Best Spot Treatment
Best Eye Treatment
Best Face Wipes
Best Skin Care Device (i.e. – at-home, hand-held device for your face)
Best Skin Tone Corrector (i.e. – products for scarring, pigmentation, dark spots etc)
Best Treatment Product (i.e.. – products for rosacea, eczema, dermatitis etc)
Best Male Hair Removal Product/Hair Grooming Tool (i.e. – razors, trimmers etc)
Best Male Skin Care Product
Best Male Body Product
Best Male Hair Product (i.e. – styling products)
Best Hair Treatment
Best Hair Colour
Best Dry Shampoo
Best Hair Dryer
Best Styling Product (excluding hair styling tools)
Best Hair Accessory
Best Body Moisturiser
Best Body Exfoliant
Best Bath Product (i.e. – body washes, shower gels etc)
Best Hair Removal
Best Body Device (i.e – at-home, hand-held device for your body)
Best Body Treatment (i.e. – products for cellulite, firming/toning, stretch marks etc)
Best Feminine/Women’s Health Product
Best Self-Tanning Product
Best Women’s Fragrance
Best Men’s Fragrance
Mum & Baby
Best Product for Mums (i.e. – pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy or post-pregnancy)
Best Product for Babies
Health & Wellbeing
Best Product for Health (i.e. – supplements, detox etc)
Best Home Fragrance (i.e. – candles, diffusers, room scents etc)
Best Dental Product (i.e. – manual/electric toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, teeth whiteners etc)
Products nominated in this category must fit the following criteria:
1. Available through high-end retailers / limited distribution
2. Majority of the products in the range must be priced at $250+ for skin care, and $150+ for make-up
3. OR…are an off-shoot of a couture fashion house
4. Products nominated in this category cannot include fragrance.
To enter, simply scroll down and submit the form below – good luck!
Entries must be received by no later than COB Wednesday September 10 2014.
Please note: any award category with less than five entries may be combined with another category.