About beautyheaven's rewards program
There are many perks that come with being a beautyheaven member.
Get an overview in the video below and scroll down for everything else you need to know.
Here's how it works:
- Sign up to beautyheaven. It's free and will only take you two minutes, we promise!
- Earn points for doing what you love: Reviewing products, commenting on articles and participating in the forum with like-minded beauties - see how many points you get for each activity, below.
- Swap your points for beauty products in beautorium the rewards room for beautyheaven members - find out more about beautorium, below.
- Come back and review the products you get, to earn more points and do it all again!
Plus there's more - you'll also have the chance to:
- Enter our competitions
- Score a seat on our Trial Team where you'll get sent the latest products to test and give your verdict on.
- Receive free Discovery Bags with products for you to trial and review on beautyheaven.
- Take part in pop-up and seasonal promotions such as the monthly Bonus Round and this Christmas promotion.
- Apply to become a Platinum Member, meaning you’d be eligible for maximum rewards and perks.
Keep reading to learn:
- About beautyheaven's membership levels
- How to earn points and how many points each activity is worth
- How to swap your points for FREE beauty products in beautorium
beautyheaven membership levels:
How to earn points:
NOTE: To ensure beautyheaven remains the best place for truly helpful beauty product reviews, we only accept product reviews that add value and help others. Your review may be positive, negative or even neutral, but you must explain why you think that. Tell us what you liked, what you didn't, if it didn't suit you then who woud it suit? It doesn't need to be an essay, but one sentence probably isn't sufficient. Read more on how to write a good product review here.
How to swap your points for FREE beauty products:
Members who have reached Silver status or above can swap their points for FREE beauty products in beautorium. beautorium is bh’s exclusive members-only rewards room (think of it like an online shopfront - that’s what it looks like), and it’s ‘open’ three times a year.
When beautorium is open, members are notified via email and on beautyheaven. A button appears on the homepage and this is the gateway you click on to enter beautorium, and browse the available products. You can then select the products you want (which you have enough points for), pop them in your cart and check out. At checkout, the points value of your product is deducted from your beautyheaven account, and all you have to do is to pay a small subsidised cost for postage ($4.95 or $9.95, depending on how big your purchase is!).
20 points = $1. When the points value is not a whole number, it is rounded to the closest number. Eg. 554 points would be rounded to 550, and 609 points to 610.
Let’s dive into this further:
Product with an RRP of $39.95 = 799 points, rounded up to ‘cost’ 800 points
Product valued at $15.00 = 300 points
Note: Spending points has no impact on your Membership status. If you’re a Gold member with 800 points, and you spend 750 points, you will remain a Gold member (i.e. you won’t drop back to being a Bronze member as a result of spending your points. Once you reach a status, you stay there).
For more information check out the beautorium FAQs.
What are you waiting for? Join the beautyheaven community now and you’ll be on your way to scoring beauty rewards and free beauty products!
Don’t forget you have to have reached Silver status or above to be eligible to take part in beautorium. Beautyheaven membership is absolutely free, but there is a subsidised delivery cost for sending out products redeemed in beautorium.