7 mths, 2 wks ago

Your all time favourite eyeshadow palettes?

I was digging through my eyeshadow palettes and realised how many I have…but I want to know what everyone’s all time favourite one is?? I think mine would have to be the Bperfect carnival XL pro palette.

13 comments 9 voices

Replies

• 7 mths, 1 w ago

I love my Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk. It’s so soft and feminine. Very pretty. But I only tend to wear powder eyeshadow if I’m going out. During the day I usually use cream eyeshadow. My absolute favourite is Laura Mercier ‘Au Natural’. It’s easy to apply, long wearing, and looks good. I’ve got heaps of others, but this shade is my favourite.

• 7 mths, 1 w ago

My favourite is the Maybelline Burgundy Bar.

• 7 mths, 1 w ago

I love Maybelline Burgundy bar too as well as a couple of Original Urban Decay palletes that really should be thrown out but I love them and theres still some shadow left 🙂

• 7 mths, 1 w ago

I don’t use eyeshadow as it irritates my eyes but I’ve heard amazing things about Urban Decay palettes!

• 7 mths, 1 w ago

The original UD Naked for me, without a doubt! Great pigment and lovely colour selections. It’s the best naked palette and sadly discontinued 🙁

• 7 mths, 1 w ago

I feel like I’m one of the few people who never tried the UD naked palettes. So many came out not long ago saying they didn’t like them because they blended TOO easily like how is that a thing haha

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

The little L’Oréal Quad palettes are top quality. Lately, I’ve been reaching a lot for my Chi Chi OMFG. I was going to add a pic, but I noticed that Chi Chi has left Bh. ☹

Sleek is hard to beat, too: the Vintage Romance & Garden of Eden palettes are my faves.

• 7 mths, 1 w ago

Omg I literally did a video with a sleek palette 2 days ago. I used mine once after getting it a year ago. The i-divine ultra mattes V2had such good pigment and so easy to blend!! Shame they don’t stock their newer palettes here. The brand kinda died off in Aus :\

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

My favourite is a neutral pallet from L’oreal. Like @Misfortunate8 I love Chi Chi, I had a purple pallet and a silver pallet for years but I’ve thrown them out.

• 7 mths, 2 wks ago

My Favourite One is Revlon Colour Stay Eyeshadow Palette called Addictive.

Models Prefer Glam Fashionista Palette.

• 7 mths, 1 w ago

I’m always amazed with how good the models prefer palettes are! Wish they weren’t so limited edition. Most times they were sold out before I even got my hands on them haha

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.