15 yrs, 4 mths ago

yellow teeth

i admit it

i have yellow teeth ( cutting myself in the corner)

i think it’s genetic, but now its getting a bit more yellower

i think it’s also because i’ve been eating/stuff with lots of colouring….

plus i had root canal on one of my front teeth a long time ago… so now it looks darker than the other….

what should i do!?

86 comments 2 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

You could try at home whitening or professional whitening. If that doesn’t produce the results you wish, perhaps you could have them capped or have veneers. Perhaps it would be a good idea to discuss it with your dentist,

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

I have heard that taking anti biotics when you are young can cause yellowing of teeth, and when I was growing up the doctors perscribed them like they were going out of fashion. After reading that the cheaper whitening products ruin the enamel of your teeth I`m going to have to save up and get it done professionally. How long does the whitening effect last after having it done at the dentist?? Or will it just be a waste, my teeth are pretty bad

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

I have heard that taking anti biotics when you are young can cause yellowing of teeth, and when I was growing up the doctors perscribed them like they were going out of fashion. After reading that the cheaper whitening products ruin the enamel of your teeth I`m going to have to save up and get it done professionally. How long does the whitening effect last after having it done at the dentist?? Or will it just be a waste, my teeth are pretty bad

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

• Bronze
    13 yrs, 6 mths ago

Yeah, whitening can be good – but i think its results can be very various/depending on the individual. Anyway, to prevent further yellowing, I suggest brushing really softly (if you brush hard). This is mainly because it wears away the enamel.

• Bronze
    13 yrs, 6 mths ago

Yeah, whitening can be good – but i think its results can be very various/depending on the individual. Anyway, to prevent further yellowing, I suggest brushing really softly (if you brush hard). This is mainly because it wears away the enamel.

• Bronze
    13 yrs, 6 mths ago

• Bronze
    13 yrs, 6 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.