12 years, 10 months ago

Yayyyy I won a prize

I am so excited at just getting my first email to say congratulations, you have won a Hair Treatment Pack from Dove’s Hair Raising SOS Comp. Have to wait for 6 weeks till I receive it, but I am just thrilled at just seeing the email. Think I will frame my first win email letter.
Will definitely review the product.

19,649 comments 808 voices

Replies

• 1 month ago

I was wondering where to find this old thread so I could congratulate winners again.

Oh wowsers to the winners of the BIB. Gee Meedee 3 months ago you had the winning streak and you STILL HAVE IT ;-). Great prize and you will be stalking that postie now.

Don’t forget to give us a picture of your prize…..hopefully the forum will have the easier version by then to upload pictures 🙂

• 1 month ago

Most of the competitions on this site have now been drawn, but you need to click on each of them to see who won. A bit different from the old site where you could see the names underneath the comp. Congrats to the winners!

• 1 month ago

I’ve just seen the Winners from the BIB competition!

Congratulations:
    Sarah.lily
    Juliana
    Mybearyown
    Serena1
    skincare junkie
    Meedee
    Saffy86
    Sparkle 77
    Orchid27
    Mollygirl

Yay! Some familiar names are in there! We can’t wait to see what you’ve each won!

[EDIT] I don’t know why Sarah.lily‘s username won’t show in bold. The formatting looked correct when I edited this post.

• 5 days, 12 hrs ago

Oh my gosh. I just found this thread. This new website is not very easy to get around on.
      Thank you Misfortunate. I am very excited to see what is in my prize.
      I feel like I have been missing in action for a while. My father in law passed away recently so I have been a bit side tracked.

• 5 days, 12 hrs ago

It’s been a long time since you were a regular forumite, @Mollygirl – good to see you around here! I’m sorry for your loss.

The forum is tricky now, for sure!

• 6 days, 16 hrs ago

Thanks so much **mis8**!! I was super excited, when one of the fellow winners IG’ed me about this.

• 1 month ago

Thank you misfortune8.
      Its all very exciting and I am seriously going to focus on using up some of my products to make room for the goodies that will be coming.
      😀

• 1 month ago

I hope you can post pics by the time your prize arrives, Meedee!

• 1 month ago

Oh gosh I do hope so misfortune8. Its so much more exciting when you get to see everyones pics

• 1 month, 1 w ago

I noticed a forumite’s name on the winners’ list for the Fitcover Prize Packs competition!

Congratulations!

• 1 month ago

I just checked and saw the name and she will be excited I am sure. 🙂

• 2 months, 2 wks ago

Congratulations to the latest winners for prizes from the competition page. I always get excited when I recognise names in there 🙂 Some names I don`t know but still like congratulating them also 🙂

• 3 months, 4 wks ago

Congrats to you SJ and your little miss! Hope you enjoy your prize x

• 4 months ago

Thanks so much everyone. She has grown up heaps! I refused to believe it but she has just turned 4.

• 4 months ago

I found out from Amazeballs that I won the BH Gaia competition!

So thrilled. I told my daughter that “”I`ve won the Gaia baby moisturiser that you like and it`s coming in the post soon”” and she said “”but I`m not a baby””.

Some of you might remember seeing me pregnant at a couple of BH events back then – where has time gone!!! :___________________(

• 4 months ago

Good luck Jatz!

• 4 months ago

I`ve not won anything in ages……must have seen a black cat lol. Then the other week just cause I bought an online lotto ticket I got a free Lottery ticket. I had totally forgotten about it but it won a prize. Check the ticket and I was one off winning $20 so I got another free ticket……wishing it drops the big one when it is drawn….can only wish I guess.

Ummmmm Meedee, can you throw over some luck this way please 🙂 You have the winning streak lately 😛

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.