16 yrs, 1 mth ago

WOW!!!

I’d like to start off by saying I dunno how I have missed this site in my years on the net but oh. my. god. I’m soooo glad I found it. Beauty overload!!!

Now I’m really sorry if this has been asked before but I’m wondering if you can suggest brands to be rated on beauty heaven? I know of a brand that makes a great foundation but couldn’t find it listed anywhere. I would like to get it out there cos it really is good stuff.

4 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

would like to have some Mirenesse products reviewed here. I`ve seen the thread about the samples, but can`t have em coz I dont have a credit card

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

there`s a Mirenesse thread in the makeup section. I look forward to hearing about the foundation 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

It`s Mirenesse.. I think I will post about it on the forum, I`ll give it a go tonight after work.

Thanks Beauty 😀

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

welcome to the site flutterby84. BH is a fantastic site to come across and I know you`ll love it just as much as I do. What is the brand of foundation you are referring too? You can always give your feedback in the forums if it isn`t listed on the BH site. Enjoy 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.