Wisdom Teeth

What is a normal age to get wisdom teeth? I think mine are coming out

86 comments 45 voices

Replies

• Bronze
    9 yrs, 10 mths ago

What is a normal age to get wisdom teeth? I think mine are coming out

Hi,

The normal age to get wisdom teeth is age 17-21.

• 10 yrs ago

I had quite a bit of bruising when I had mine done. I had one pulled out in the chair, and I ended up with dry socket. OMG it was sooooo painful. Ugh!
    The other top one was surgically removed, again in the chair. I ended up with a black eye. Poor hubby was worried that people might think that he had bashed me!
    For some strange reason, I don’t seem to have bottom wisdom teeth. Not complaining!

• 10 yrs ago

Sounds like you are recovering better than I did!

• 10 yrs ago

Well I’m still blaming a drug-induced haze for my TWO priceline online hauls today, as well as my weekend etsy jewellery spend-up, lol – this is turning out to be a really good week 😛

Haha! Hope you are feeling better. At least you’ve got your cute lil kitties to keep you company! I love seeing your videos of them on Instgram. Soooooo cute!

• 10 yrs ago

Well I’m still blaming a drug-induced haze for my TWO priceline online hauls today, as well as my weekend etsy jewellery spend-up, lol – this is turning out to be a really good week 😛

• 10 yrs ago

Good to hear you are being well looked after. Scrambled eggs! I don’t think I thought of that while I was recovering. Good one 🙂

• 10 yrs ago

Thinking of Catn2kittens who was due to have wisdom teeth removed yesterday – I’m sure we’re all thinking of you Catn, hoping you are as good as possible and being a little pampered. I’ll bet Toki and Co are being very generous with their cuddles. Take care Hun and Get Well, *VERY SOON.* With love and hugs.

Awww thank you Trish, Emma and SMP!! I am very very sore today and pretty bombed out on painkillers – but how good are the BH girls for posting the “4 foods to eat after wisdom teeth removal” article yesterday?!? I was thrilled, I never even thought of scrambled eggs! David made me a big plate of them this morning and it was heaven 🙂 He has been a very good nurse, and I have been a bit of a naughty patient – I am blaming the drugs for a couple of spontaneous online shopping sprees….
    Oh and Toki and Co are wonderful companions, although PeppilyPig has discovered I am a captive playmate for 3 hour games of fetch! I remember thinking it was so cute that I taught my cat to fetch, then realising I’ve made a rod for my back, lol, she is obsessed!

• 10 yrs ago

I am having mine out next Friday, seems like it’s the fashionable thing for us BH girls to be doing at the moment! I’m having it done in hospital because they’re impacted and I have a major major dentist phobia. I had the top ones out at the public dentist under local and it was…not fun. My son had all four of his out by the same doctor two weeks ago and had no problems, he lived on chocolate mousse and KFC potato and gravy for a few days, then bounced back like a bunny. I wonder if I will?

Aww! Hope you are ok today Catn! I remember feeling quite sorry for myself at this stage in the recovery because I’d reacted to one of the painkillers… Turns out my body does not like QUITE that amount of codeine… lol. Remember, no sucking on straws and use ice packs!

• 10 yrs ago

Thinking of Catn2kittens who was due to have wisdom teeth removed yesterday – I’m sure we’re all thinking of you Catn, hoping you are as good as possible and being a little pampered. I’ll bet Toki and Co are being very generous with their cuddles. Take care Hun and Get Well, *VERY SOON.* With love and hugs.

Agreed! Hope everything goes smoothly. It’s a real relief having them out though! Definitely worth the pain!

• 10 yrs ago

Thinking of Catn2kittens who was due to have wisdom teeth removed yesterday – I’m sure we’re all thinking of you Catn, hoping you are as good as possible and being a little pampered. I’ll bet Toki and Co are being very generous with their cuddles. Take care Hun and Get Well, VERY SOON. With love and hugs.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.