1 yr, 10 mths ago

NOW CLOSED Winter Warmers Discovery Bag

Hi Beauties,

Hope you are all well and safe! We have a winter warmers goodie bag to go out to twelve lucky members!

Products are:

MOR, Botanicals Bergamot + Blackcurrant EDP

MOR Botanicals Bergamot + Blackcurrant Eau De Parfum

Koko & Kush, Bong Appétit – Hemp & Watermelon Serum

Bong Appétit – Hemp & Watermelon Serum

The Jojoba Company, For Face

Australian Jojoba

If these products sound like something you would want to discover, please send an email to info@beautyheaven.com.au with your username and postal address by 16th May.

Congratulations to our lucky Discovery Bag Recipients:
Katynna
maggieball
Bijoux
Kassalee
neha.gamine
Yohanna
RINNY
Face Paint
Nicoler112
Marclaire
S-P
onlyoni

We would appreciate your honest reviews for these products to be submitted by 22nd June.

Kind regards,
Team bh

96 comments 47 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Wow. It’s so hard to get into the forum to post anything. I keep seeing the top post and nothing else. Sheer fluke that it loaded this time. I was just wanting to ask if we should be posting discovery bags as “trial team” reviews or not. I didn’t mention trial team in my reviews and now I’m getting emails from BH to say I’ve not submitted my reviews. Ouch! I did fill out their contact form to say that the reviews are online and approved, but I was wondering if I had done the wrong thing by not saying these were “trial team” reviews.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I bought one of these BAppetite products in the Rewards Review. We are going to need a code name to review it.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

So true Perthchick xD I wanted to get also their moisturizer and mask to complete the range and trial all at once. But have so many products open now and need to use. So will wait a bit. Love the fun packaging

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Now this is hilarious. I just tried posting my review for “Bong Appetit” serum, and it was rejected by the software for containing “inappropriate language”. I removed the Bong and hey presto! Problem solved. Dear me. If it’s appropriate for an ethical company to use the term, why can’t I submit it?

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I have a question for the ladies on this trial.
    I was wondering how everyone is going with the Hemp and Watermelon serum? I noticed it in the RR and have been fascinated after reading about it in this thread.
    I’m thinking about getting it from the RR and didn’t want to waste my points if it’s mediocre. If it’s fabulous I think I might splurge and order it from the RR. Thanks beauties.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@DivineDiva, still early to tell. Have couple of more weeks to trial it. Need more time before knowing the results. It is scentless, pump dispenser, clear serum. Feels silky applying to the skin and absorbs completely, no sticky residue. Unsure what it does yet!

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@Yohanna used a bad word so post went missing lol
        I was hoping it was going to smell like delicious watermelon 🍉 I might hold off until I read the reviews. 😀

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Wish too @DivineDiva. No scent though. What word is forbidden now! There are so many, hard to know hahah

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@Kassalee that’s a real shame. Hope BH can send out another for you to trial.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Congratulations to all the lucky beauties that were selected to receive the discovery bag to try. Enjoy. Look forwards to reading your reviews.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Good and Bad news.

Good – Yay! My parcel had been delivered.

Bad – I wont be trying and reviewing the Jojoba Oil

Bottle smashed (thankfully broken glass contained in the box) and leaked throughout the parcel. MOR perfume fared best as boxed and plastic wrapped. Serum only in a cardboard box, but after a wipe down, all ok.

Not sure where the parcels been – sent overnight express last Thursday (from Elizabeth St Sydney) and taken until today (Monday) to be delivered to another Sydney suburb – not far from Yohanna!

I’ll let beautyheaven know and send the photos I’ve taken.

Two outta Three aint bad 🙂

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

can’t post, the usual. Screenshot:

image host

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

What a shame @Kassalee.

My Jojoba oil bottle had some packaging stuffed in the box to stop it moving around but I don’t suppose that would stop the bottle breaking if the package wasn’t handled properly. It seems your package has been on a long, rough trip because I received my package on Friday and you’re closer to the city than I am.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Yes it still had the bit of paper (tissue?) packaging stuffed in the top all soaked in oil, but not offering any protection I’m afraid. TNT Express delivered – not Aus Post.

Hubby had picked up the parcel from the front door when he came home and sat it on the bed! He didn’t notice it soaked in oil – parcel was transluce.! He’d sat it on the throw at the end of the bed and luckily the oil hadn’t soaked thru to the quilt. Men!

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I posted a reply but it’s yet to appear. No wonder I don’t post very often these days.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Oooh they look so good!!!
    Thanks for posting a photo, the serum looks like something I’d love to try, juicy bouncy healthy skin to plump out my wrinkles 😂

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Congratulations to the Discovery Bag recipients,

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

So excited to be chosen! Still waiting on my delivery – hopefully waiting for me when I get home today. Package not appearing in my Australia Post account to track – but hopefully on the way.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.