2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Where are all the BH articles??

Is anyone else having trouble finding older articles?

We used to be able to mark articles as favourites and also search articles by year and keyword.

I really hope this feature is reimplemented!

What are your opinions?

13 comments 10 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I’ve been wondering this. Been trying to go back to an article I loved from earlier in the year that I wanted to show someone but now I can’t find anything.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

@Lauren455: your best bet might be using a search engine.

For Google, type a keyword then site: beautyheaven.com.au to see results only from Bh. If you type a phrase, put it in double quotation marks followed by site: beautyheaven.com.au

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

On my tablet in the dark blue heading there is 3 horizontal lines on the left side. I click on that and a list drops down, articles is there and click on that.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I’m only seeing one article at a time. Still getting the hang of new site.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I know what you mean Misdortune8 the search engine is useless if your looking for something and not sure where you can find it. You end up looking all over this new site and as I don’t have the time to do that I end up just closing the site down. Its very frustrating I must say.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I’m having trouble finding lots of things. Actually prefer the old website in some respects to the new one.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I totally agree with you! I liked the old site much better I am really struggling to use this one so hardly come on tbh because it just agitates me!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I much prefer the old site. I’d like to know if when someone Replies to one of my comments I’d like to be notified.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Same here CityGlenda!

Eleni said they are working on it so I think it’s just a waiting game!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Same here Hayley!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

The ARTICLES tab mostly shows recent articles. If you click the pop-up subject headings, e.g. MAKEUP, SKIN CARE, HAIR &c, it lists a few hundred pages of articles in each category.

The search box isn’t very helpful if you’re looking for articles on a specific subject. It only shows 3 articles relating to your search word. The old system was much easier.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Try visiting the tab ‘Articles’ and search there

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.