15 yrs ago

what’s your recent beauty buys?

for me its burts bees lip balm with pomengranate oil

1,053 comments 181 voices

Replies

• 2 mths ago

I’ve just started using this new retinol subscription called skin and me, they give you what suits your skin type best. Would recommend ! Something else I have started is skin booster treatment, feeling like my skin looks so rejuvenated https://www.drhennessy.com/

• 4 mths, 2 wks ago

hey, I prepared lists of my last and in general all products what I tried already. Maybe it will be useful for someone. https://benable.com/marianalobyk/k-beauty

• 6 mths ago

Obsessed with Ole Henriksen for a good while now. Find their Vitamin C to be the most effective I’ve ever used, with a pleasant citrus scent!

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

Not so much a ‘buy’, but I recently discovered Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery concentrate and cloud cream, and I love them so much I wanted to purchase a full size.

Does anyone here like the Kiehls Midnight Recovery range and how are you finding it?

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

@SJ I have always been a huge fan of the Midnight Recovery Concentre. I was sent a mini tub size sample of the Cloud Cream and it was really not what I expected. Kind of had this paste-like consistency. I thought it was going to be a water cream. Don’t care to purchase full size!

@Lisa359
      Nothing like the Tatcha water cream.

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

I have wondered if the Cloud cream is a dupe of Tatcha water cream. The name seems too similar, maybe it is on purpose? But I guess you would need to try both to know.

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

Westman Atelier Mini Blush Sticks. Looks like I purchased them right before Mecca’s recent price hike. Seems they raised prices by around 15-16% across several brands. Crazy.

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

Recently I bought a facewash

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

Neutrogena Hydroboost hyaluronic acid water gel, my dehyrdated skin loves it!

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

I just bought a new gift basket that filled with healthy grains and dry fruits. Started the new year with healthy routine. Especially, i would like to take the healthy intake whether it fruit, dry fruits, grains that are straight from the farm. Especially, i will concentrate to take the food that are essential for skincare and haircare.

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

A Lancome xmas gift set from Myer online with a serum, eye cream and day and night moisturiser. Used my credit card points so it didn’t cost me anything RRP was $188. Have also bought some half price natio gift sets for birthday presents through out the year. I like them and this is the only time of year they seem to be available and a few come out for Mother’s Day.

• 1 yr, 5 mths ago

I just bought a new long lasting lipstick.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.