PrincessNeko
Founding Member
13 yrs, 4 mths ago

what’s your recent beauty buys?

for me its burts bees lip balm with pomengranate oil

1,037 comments 4 voices

Replies

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

EXFOLIATOR FOR OILY SKIN Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant is amazing for me. Also Nude by Nature skincare personal favorite!

• Frenchy1PlatinumFrenchy1
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    8 mths, 1 w ago

Went nuts and pretty much got all of the new Nude by Nature skincare range when it was half price. Love it!

• 8 mths, 1 w ago

I love my new complete skincare ritual that I purchased from one of a kind skincare to came so quick and was so beautifully packaged. I am seeing massive results with my skin so I feel like it has been a great purchase.
    I got it from http://www.oneofakindskin.com.au

• 11 yrs, 1 mth ago

I just brought the other day, the YSL Top Secret Flash Radiance Skincare Brush. Can`t wait to try it but won`t receive it for another week or so.

That sounds nice, I think I saw the add for it.Is it any good?

• 11 yrs, 1 mth ago

I just brought the other day, the YSL Top Secret Flash Radiance Skincare Brush. Can`t wait to try it but won`t receive it for another week or so.

That sounds nice, I think I saw the add for it.Is it any good?

• 11 yrs, 1 mth ago

I bought my first ever order from Mirenesse.

What did you order BM? x

I got a mini eye makeup remover, mini foaming mask, mini hydrating powder (it`s so cute), double ended brush that came with the pack, vibrating mascara lol, not used yet, double ended liner in brown and black, baked blusher in a goldy peachy colour and a mini voluming lip gloss.

I just ordered the diamond powder and the purple mascara as well. So I have a fair few things now but haven`t got round to using some of them. I`ve used the liner, foaming mask and makeup remover.

• 11 yrs, 1 mth ago

I bought my first ever order from Mirenesse.

What did you order BM? x

I got a mini eye makeup remover, mini foaming mask, mini hydrating powder (it`s so cute), double ended brush that came with the pack, vibrating mascara lol, not used yet, double ended liner in brown and black, baked blusher in a goldy peachy colour and a mini voluming lip gloss.

I just ordered the diamond powder and the purple mascara as well. So I have a fair few things now but haven`t got round to using some of them. I`ve used the liner, foaming mask and makeup remover.

• 11 yrs, 1 mth ago

Today at priceline i went and bought the almay hydrating foundation and also the eye make up remover and I got a free make up bag and it contains the One coat dial mascara, eye shadow quad and also a GORGEOUS blush 🙂 very good deal with over $67 if you spend $39.95

I know this was ages ago but how are you liking the almay hydrating makeup Hk_Candy??

• 11 yrs, 1 mth ago

Today at priceline i went and bought the almay hydrating foundation and also the eye make up remover and I got a free make up bag and it contains the One coat dial mascara, eye shadow quad and also a GORGEOUS blush 🙂 very good deal with over $67 if you spend $39.95

I know this was ages ago but how are you liking the almay hydrating makeup Hk_Candy??

• iluvfacialzPlatinumIluvfacialz
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    11 yrs, 2 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.