16 yrs, 2 mths ago

What magazine do you read?

I used to buy a lot of beauty magazines, they really are getting very expensive these days. I am loving BH and find it much better value – what do you guys think?

304 comments 2 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Vogue magazines are really entertaining for me.

• 14 yrs ago

I`ve bought Marie claire a few times but not really impressed by it – Not much that stood out for me!

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

lol yeah jane its like that

i brought cosmo this month as u get 50 pages of beauty.. good reads

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

i have just bought my first issue of note book, i havent read it yet thats my afternoon relax.

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

I gotta say on the topic of reading stuff online… I`m surprised newspapers aren`t struggling more!

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

Alot of the freebies actually dont appeal to me.. especially like dresses and clothes.. usually they are one size fits all and they dont look good on me!
    Alot of the fashion i dont like anyway and are more like boutique style and you have to go looking for them.. cleo and cosmo usually have accessible brands though like sportsgirl and so on..

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

I`m surprised that magazines still sell well since the advent of the internet and being able to access more current and up to date info, but I guess thats why there`s more frequent and better `freebies` and offers in mags these days.

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

Currently I am purchasing on a monthly basis: InStyle, Marie Claire and Notebook.
    With so many magazines having up-to-date websites such as Famous and Cosmopolitan. It`s easy just to view these on a weekly basis rather than buy them monthly.

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

Haha that is so true ray_jay! They go out of fashion, well I don`t follow trends but the clothes and items in there does have short term happiness if you know what I mean lol. You kind of get over the clothes and very few are outstanding.
    I collect Vogue when they have very good issues or comes with freebies, I find Bazaar and Vogue more of a collector`s type.

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

I also got the one with the maxi dress but I hated it .. dont know what to do with it.. if anyone wants it let me know lol

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.