8 yrs, 8 mths ago

What is your favourite TV Show at the moment?

I love The Middle
Big Bang Theory
Downtown Abbey

Wow that makes me sounds really boring and nerdy!

394 comments 170 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

The Desperate Housewives. I think it’s the best tv show ever. I can rewatch it million times. Recently I installed Firestick to watch movies and this article https://www.firestickhow.com/kodi-firestick.html was very helpful for me. There I found lots of useful apps.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

The CW’s Legacies! Always crazy for the Mikaelson family

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

The Nanny is one of the best and classic, heaps funny through all the episodes

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

With the way this year has been i have been hooked on comedy as a distraction.
    My favorite shows are Friends,Everybody loves raymond,The big bang theory,Seinfeld and junior masterchef – man those kids can cook.

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Just finished watching Queen’s Gambit on Netflix

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Im watching the reruns of big bang theory. I am enyoying it emensly.

• 3 yrs, 7 mths ago

I cant go past friends still love the show

• 3 yrs, 10 mths ago

Have enjoyed watching Run and I know this much is true which has just finished this week.
    Both are on Foxtel Showcase.
    I was watching Mrs America with Cate Blanchett and Rose Byrne but couldn’t get into it.

• 3 yrs, 10 mths ago

New season of Queer Eye! Never fails to be the most moving and heartfelt program. Be prepared to cry A LOT (but good crying!).

• 4 yrs, 1 mth ago

Much to my husband’s dismay I love watching all of The Real Housewives shows lol. Unfortunately I love all the drama.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.