12 years, 3 months ago

What is Annoying you at the moment…???

It’s okay if there’s nothing, lol… feel free just to rant

13,961 comments 636 voices

Replies

• 22 hrs, 25 mins ago

Congratulations, @RINNY!

• 23 hrs, 26 mins ago

Thanks Frenchy – just found out that I (officially) got the job, my boss kindly told me the following day after the interview that i should stop worrying about it. So relieved!!

• 1 w, 1 day ago

@Kassalee, I hope your daughter is OK as well as the rest of the family. I didn’t see your previous posts! It must have been a very difficult time. Thinking of you and your family.

• 1 w, 1 day ago

Kassalee I’m guessing you didn’t get covid after isolating. It would have been a scary time. They say here a lot of people are asymptomatic so don’t know if they’ve got it.

• 1 w, 1 day ago

Hoping I’m replying to your comment @Lisa359 (sorry hadn’t seen it until now – the forums are so random/hit and miss).

She wasn’t informed but going by the symptoms, it was Omicron. Only very unwell for 3 days (as in not able to work from home and knocked flat) but seems fully recovered after 2 weeks (testing negative to a RAT after a week) unlike my 26 yo old nephew who seems to have had the Delta one just before Christmas. Still doesn’t have his sense of smell/taste back – can eat a whole lemon!

No one else in the household got it – 3 others – not even her boyfriend – seems everyone’s immune system reacts differently. They both had their first and second dose at the exact same time (wel,5 mins apart) and with Pfizer. They are booked in for booster.

• 1 w, 1 day ago

Don’t know if I can edit (doesn’t look like it) so adding to my comment..

The opening of the new contained is 5cm – very large and difficult to pour/measure the correct amount (maybe they want you to use more???) and if you allow your kids to be responsible for washing their own clothes – forget it – even my 25 yo “kid” would not be capable of using the correct amount – half of the 1.2L would end up in the dispenser!

• 2 wks, 4 days ago

I’ll let you know in a few days!

Currently isolating due to there being a close contact in my household.

Daughter tested positive last Wednesday – RAT positive followed by a PCR positive.

As she is a Bh member, that’s one!

• 2 wks, 4 days ago

Has anyone had covid in this recent surge?

• 4 wks ago

Interviews ggrrrr. Good luck hon. I’m sure you’ll do well.

• 4 wks ago

Yep menopause sucks!!!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.