12 years, 6 months ago

What colour are your nails?

What colour are your nails at the moment? OR what colours are you loving?

14,138 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 4 months, 2 wks ago

My most recent mani lasted all of 24 hours sadly. Methinks my nails are just too moisturised….

Anyhoo, this shade is Boho from Aussie brand Picture Polish. She`s a slightly warm-toned bright-ish grape purple shade that dries down matte; so if you`re not a fan of mattes (that`s me!), you`ll need a glossy top coat. This was a 2 coater, but I ended up doing 3 as I could still see some of my nail underneath on certain fingers.

``/

• 4 months, 2 wks ago

My most recent mani lasted all of 24 hours sadly. Methinks my nails are just too moisturised….

Anyhoo, this shade is Boho from Aussie brand Picture Polish. She`s a slightly warm-toned bright-ish grape purple shade that dries down matte; so if you`re not a fan of mattes (that`s me!), you`ll need a glossy top coat. This was a 2 coater, but I ended up doing 3 as I could still see some of my nail underneath on certain fingers.

``/

• 4 months, 2 wks ago

``/

• 4 months, 2 wks ago

``/

• 4 months, 2 wks ago

``/

• 5 months, 2 wks ago

I did my nails last night with 1000 Hour 3D Nail Wraps (unlisted on Bh). I reckon they look great, but by the time I went to bed, 3 had come off!

``/

• 5 months, 2 wks ago

I did my nails last night with 1000 Hour 3D Nail Wraps (unlisted on Bh). I reckon they look great, but by the time I went to bed, 3 had come off!

``/

• 5 months, 2 wks ago

``/

• 5 months, 2 wks ago

``/

• 5 months, 2 wks ago

``/

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.