12 yrs, 7 mths ago

What are you loving right now?

I thought it’d be fun and positive to share what we’re currently loving today. It can be anything! beauty products, food, fun things that happened, songs, etc.

So, today i’m loving….

Chai tea!

272 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

There’s a lot lol
    Body Pump! my favourite class ♡♡
    Up & Go’s haha!! Have an addiction to them at the moment ♡

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Not a fan of chai tea, but do love my cup of tea during the day. I drink Rooibos sometimes. Supposed to be very good for you

• 11 yrs ago

Also this from Clarins! Why do companies make pretty palettes??? 😀

• 11 yrs ago

See this is my problem with shopping! Wanting everything that is pretty and stunning! Love this as well. 😀

• 11 yrs ago

Also loving the new Eyeshadow Palette from Elizabeth Arden as well. These are just so pretty and if I’m really good perhaps I could persuade my Husband to buy me both of these! 😀

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
    These are both so gorgeous – you have such stunning taste my darling, and you definitely should have both of these for your special day ♥

Thanks darling Kats I think I need these as well for my Birthday and their almost too pretty to use, however I simply must try these. ♥

• 11 yrs ago

Oh Darling DD!! So nice to see you around again! And totally adore both of these EA products!! Hmm more I want 🙂

Thanks darling FB and I think we both need these! lol 😀 ♥

• 11 yrs ago

Also loving the new Eyeshadow Palette from Elizabeth Arden as well. These are just so pretty and if I’m really good perhaps I could persuade my Husband to buy me both of these! 😀

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
    These are both so gorgeous – you have such stunning taste my darling, and you definitely should have both of these for your special day ♥

• 11 yrs ago

those colours are divine!

Aren’t they just! Love these. 🙂

• 11 yrs ago

those colours are divine!

• 11 yrs ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.