6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Weight loss

Ladies we have all gone off topic in Non beauty trial teams thread so here is our new one.

I personally don’t own scales but want to go down 2 clothes sizes
– currently on the higher end of size 16 – 18 – aiming for a 14.

I’m hoping we can all motivate each other to a healthier weight.

1,560 comments 79 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

Despite exercising most days I think I’ve put on weight. I try not to eat too much junk.

Have been perimenopausal for years so not sure if that has something to do with weight gain. Have thyroid issues but last time I had a blood test those levels were ok.

I have no idea how I ever fitted into some of the clothes in my wardrobe, they are tiny. Years ago I could never put on weight no matter what I ate. I would deliberately eat certain foods to try and put on weight. Now I seem to be the opposite. Frustrating..

• 1 yr, 5 mths ago

congratulations!

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

I would love skinier scales too -Mine are definitely over weight scales

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

I have experience with weight loss too. Unfortunately, I was way too overweight and had to get rid of fat rapidly as it started badly affecting my health. This resulted in the severe muscle mass loss and the doctor even recommended testosterone enanthate for sale as meds treatment for me. Now I look much better but still can’t forget that time.

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

This product is for men, side effects include water and salt retention which can cause swelling. So why the hell do we need to take it for weight loss? stop your bullshit scamming because none of us are dumb enough to follow your links!

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

Thanks for sharing! I also struggle with weight loss now and then. I wish I could eat everything I like and don’t gain weight…

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

It’s important to maintain your health in good condition and eat healthily.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

I think that if we consume the nutrients our body needs in a healthy way, we can both lose weight and increase our quality of life. I guess it’s time to put the unhealthy food aside 🙂

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Reported as spam

• 5 yrs, 6 mths ago

Congrats on the weight loss, Jatz, I understand that “rut”. It can be so frustrating to not see any progress.

• 5 yrs, 6 mths ago

For a while there, I thought out scales were stuffed up though as weight was staying the same and not moving in that rut.

• 5 yrs, 6 mths ago

I am hearing you jatz ours are stuffed and add on 30kgs, lol. I definitely need skinnier scales!

• 5 yrs, 6 mths ago

Last week when I went to my friend’s funeral I had to wear the only black pants I own (actually call them my funeral pants). Sometimes they can feel a little snug so was worried on how they would feel. Yay……they were loose and I didn’t need to use a safety pin in a different hole lol. phew.

Today I got on the scales just to see and lost another 1/2 kg so hoping this is the turning point happening for me because I was stuck in a rut there for a while. Actually hubby is also losing some weight so I think with him dieting is also helping with me.

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

Good for you Jatz, hopefully you and your husband can be motivation for each other to lose weight.

• 5 yrs, 6 mths ago

I think you might have cracked it, jatz. A little bit crumbling away at a time is the way to go and before you know it you`ll be down to your goal weight. Congrats to you and Mr jatz.

• 5 yrs, 3 mths ago

Congratulations Mr and Mrs jatz

I see what you done there onlyoni

They better not loose too much, they might need a nip and TUC.

• 5 yrs, 6 mths ago

That`s excellent, jatz. Congratulations on the weight loss!! It`s so disheartening when the weight doesn`t budge. I`m sure it helps if hubby is dieting too!! That happened at our place too so it has paid dividends.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.