13 yrs, 9 mths ago

!! WARNING!!! HAUL:D

So last night i was at work thinking about beauty heaven. I know most of use Beauty Ladies shop online for almost anything. because we just don’t have the time or much cheaper

So i came up with this topic
post a pic of the items you have received in the mail including things you have brought or won or even gifts

Ill go First

Philosophy Starter Kit
Nars blush in Silvana
L’Occitane hand cream
All from Strawberrynet cost $107

P.S Hello Kitty bed sheet in the background 😛

*WARNING THIS TOPIC MY BECOME ADDICTIVE *

14,648 comments 606 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

I didn’t know that girls gift each other beauty related stuff, no one has ever done that to me
    Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

• 1 yr, 4 mths ago

Thanks, @ILuvNailPolish! I was stoked at the bargain. 😀

• 1 yr, 4 mths ago

Fabulous and great price for nine west!

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

3rd attempt at posting the pic. [EDIT] This was supposed to be a reply to my previous post.

image host

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

This is my 2nd attempt to post – I can’t upload the pics.

This is not beauty related, but I was so excited about my bargain that I had to brag.

Silana croc embossed leather boots: were $279.95, reduced to $149.95, but I paid $112.46!

Now’s the time I score my winter bargains for next year.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Who could resist 20% off on onmi and extra treats? They gave me pack of 3 omni face masks and Aspect serum! Which is fab by the way. Postage was overnight, insane! I’m using it daily as it is so easy even with my super busy lifestyle.

image host

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Woops I did it again!

CB female founders edit. Did not pay attention until it went on sale! 2 products inside were of the price of the whole box! (around 108 bucks aud: six full sized and one delux sample).

All cult products I’ve never tried. Needed: lip gloss as I have only 1/10th of one left. Wearing almost daily, to soften matte lippies I love from Patmcgrath. Needed: vitB3 serum (didn’t use one in a year, have none in skincare!). Needed: body lotion (I usually buy on sale whatever as long as it is mineral/petrolatum free). Face mask is a bonus as I have none overnight repair masks. And my skin is in mess atm (after I think that nivea spf15 cream). Briogeo famed mask, great, don’t mind using (haircare junkie, will burn trough it fast). Goop spf is apparently priming product and have none of these kind of things. I wear min makeup daily at work.

Was stoked to get a bargain , especially that I needed asap 3 products anyways. And one just came in handy after purchase. As i messed up my skin.

image host

• 2 yrs ago

Hm , haven’t noticed this @Ray_jay. Now will keep an eye on it, it would be odd

• 2 yrs ago

has beautyheaven got a deal with e.b.a.y?
    alot of products have on them… available at e.b.a.y
    and a link to sellers on e.b.a.y
    how odd

helloooo
    is anyone out there…

• 2 yrs ago

@Ethelinde, now can not wait to try it! I got here Coco mask 60mL trial size. 5 other products are full sized, the rest trial.
    My haircare stash is big atm, just I burn trough it so fast. Read reviews now, fruity scent many mention, the box when it arrived smelled divine. I am hunting sales later after trying it haha

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.