11 years, 4 months ago

!! WARNING!!! HAUL:D

So last night i was at work thinking about beauty heaven. I know most of use Beauty Ladies shop online for almost anything. because we just don’t have the time or much cheaper

So i came up with this topic
post a pic of the items you have received in the mail including things you have brought or won or even gifts

Ill go First

Philosophy Starter Kit
Nars blush in Silvana
L’Occitane hand cream
All from Strawberrynet cost $107

P.S Hello Kitty bed sheet in the background 😛

*WARNING THIS TOPIC MY BECOME ADDICTIVE *

14,619 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 3 wks, 2 days ago

I just click upload image

• 3 wks, 1 day ago

From your computer? Directly onto BH forum comments section? Show us 🙂

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

Testing.

Done small haul a while ago now (messy BH forums do not allow to post picks directly).

image host

Basically: to see full image just click on it. New tab opens and huge image, full size appears.

Bought Redken conditioner 1L, needed one in large size for regular use (every time washing hair), as I go through these so fast.

Essano body lotion, just to open it this weekend.

Hair DIY hair thing for freehand lights I always do. Need refreshment asap.

All were on sale 1/2 and more at CW a while back.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

That Essano Body Lotion looks fantastic m.

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

@Perthchick, yeah. Using it for a few days now daily and really enjoying! I think @Seashells recommended essano body lotions a while ago. Just found this in my local store and had to buy. Scent delish and soft, spreads so easy and no oily residue. Can get dressed up straight after shower and slathering this on!

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

It worked when I clicked on the image and was large for me. Too technical for me to even attempt posting a pic of my own. I miss everyone’s pics of hauls, emptied, comps and trials so very much. Great job @Yohanna

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

@Saffy86 have you received your Best in Beauty haul yet?

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

Hey @Izzy09 👋🏼 I haven’t got it just yet 🥰 but it’s going to be really exciting over here between getting that & rewards room purchases 🙈

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

And you won a 12 days site relaunch prize too didn’t you? What a massive amount of prezzies you’re going to be receiving you lucky duck 👏🏼🥳🎄 wish we could see photos xx

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

@Izzy09 yes I just received it 😊 i won the Dr Lewinns prize 🤍 very grateful my first two comp wins from bh very lucky and grateful. Did you get your prize? I wish I was more tech savvy to put pics up for everyone. It took my a few years to win anything but have loved all the trials I’ve been on I would look at everyone’s prizes ooohhhiiiiinnggg and ahhhhiiiiinnnngggg lol 💕✨🧿

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

No, I haven’t got mine yet. Will try and post a pic when it arrives but not sure it’s going to work as I’m not the best with technology either. 😊

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

🤞🏼 You can work it out. Can’t wait to see xo

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

Which day/prize did you win?

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

I won the Remington hair-dryer, straightener and curler 😊

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

Woohoo awesome 👏🏼

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

Pretty good, @Yohanna! I had to enlarge the pic.

It’s a pain to have to do it this way. I wanna see pics of everyone’s RR hauls!

• 2 wks, 5 days ago

Multiple post glitch.

• 2 wks, 5 days ago

Multiple post glitch.

• 2 wks, 5 days ago

Easy to do. I just click upload image on here (as you would do same on BH previously, but had to fuss for BH with image size while in here any size is ok!!)

https://imgbox.com/

then I copy paste HTML-code (you’ll see it in the middle there on the page) in here. Shows thumbnail in this forum.

To see full image we just click on the pic, opens in another window full large size!

image host

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

Multiple post glitch.

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

I tried it a second time & it came out really big & crystal clear! The first time, I right-clicked “Open image in new tab” & it came out small & blurred when I enlarged it.

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

Yeah! Direct click @Misfortune8!

So cool hey. Now picks can be seen in full size and no need to fuss with resizing photos to fit BH 1MB criteria.

image host

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

I’m still not sure that this is a better way, @Yohanna. I’ve had bad experiences in the past with a third-party hosting site.

I’ll update my OP on the How To Upload Pics on the Forum thread with this info!

[EDIT] 3 attempts to edit the OP failed! IDK what to do! F—!

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

Same and they usually have limits.

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

I like it for now. At least something…. Until BH does something about image uploads. That “Img” feature is useless tbh.

At least we will be able to post RR haul picks! And no need to format anything, resize or whatever. Just upload and copy paste link in thread. Done.

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

My 5th edit of the OP worked!

Yeah, the img feature is hit & miss – mostly miss! I preferred uploading directly from my computer, but yes, the sizes often had to be edited.

• 3 wks, 1 day ago

@Misfortune8, I’ve updated upload method into your thread How To Upload Pics on the Forum – New 2021 Site Revamp
        For large photo upload.

• 3 wks ago

Good onya, @Yohanna! After umpteen rejected attempts at editing, I’ve amended my OP on that thread to include your info – crediting you, of course. 👍

• 3 wks, 6 days ago

Testing

haul

• 3 wks, 6 days ago

Yay! I have got a massive order from Strawberry Net on the way…

Jane Iredale Lip Moisture – Lauren

Lipstick Queen – forgot name, but a beige/ pink matte neutral will update

Shiseido Eye Cream and Eye Essence (both travel size)

Shiseido Day Moisturiser and Revitalising Moisturiser (both travel size)

Taiwanese Face Wipes with Circa and also a Hylauronic acid face essence – Dr Morita

Dr Morita Hylauronic Acid Sheet Masks

Physiogel (sp?) Moisturiser Very Dry Skin

Nuxe Makeup Remover

By Terry Kohl Eyeliner – White Wish

Nesti Danti Italian Soap – Lavender (a gift for someone)

Left some things out! Wait til it gets here will update!

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

This all sounds exciting. So good to open up a parcel and find all these goodies. Well done.

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

I didn’t know that girls gift each other beauty related stuff, no one has ever done that to me

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

I had a big thing with my girlfriends when they travelled to bring back duty free beauty gifts!

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

Good to see this informations.

• 4 months, 1 w ago

I’m so impressed with my samples from Sephora. I bought this lip set because I couldn’t resist $25 free shipping. The samples are Fenty foundation, a single Natasha Denona eyeshadow and a make-up pouch. The Thomas Roth peel and Wishful serum I redeemed 100 points each.

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

I’m drooling. Would love that Fenty foundation shade sample. I think I see my shade there!

• 4 months, 2 wks ago

Wow! Absolutely beautiful! You did very well!

• 4 months, 2 wks ago

The Mecca sale is well and truly over but they kept the sale going for a few days, and I noticed they slipped this beauty into the listings. I own very few Chantaille products (I think like two) but this was hard to resist because it was a good deal (about the price or even less for at least one of the two items).

Full-size Lip Veil in shade African Daisy and Cheek Gelée in shade Ecstatic. I’m not sure you can even buy these two separately anymore.

• 5 months, 1 w ago

This L’Occitane set is part of a mini haul from David Jones’ latest sale. Collecting some minis to take with me on a staycation I’m hoping will still go ahead by end of July.

• 5 months, 1 w ago

The contents.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.