2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Vision Make up glasses

Due to deterioration in my sight and the need to wear glasses some years ago I purchased a pair of metal glasses where I was able to fold down one side at a time due to their having a metal hinge. Once I pulled one side down it enabled me to see what I was doing whilst applying eye make up, especially mascara. I then moved to the other eye. These glasses were fantastic. I can’t remember where I purchased them but bought some online. The second lot were plastic and no where as good as the metal glasses. Has anyone seen the metal glasses and, if so, can they let me know where to buy them.

13 comments 11 voices

Replies

• 9 mths, 1 w ago

Could you use a magnifying mirror?

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Oh wow! Never heard of these but would be super useful! X

• 2 yrs ago

A great idea I need these too. I appreciate the wisdom of maturity but the eye sight deterioration is a challenge when it comes to applying makeup

• 2 yrs ago

I remember seeing these being advertised years ago in magazines. Good to see they are still available because I reckon I’ll need them in the next few years.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

What a wonderful idea. Thank you. I wish I could help.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I’ve not heard of them. I do know that my Mother and Mother in Law use a magnifying mirror on a stand to apply makeup.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I have googled ‘rotating make up glasses’ and I note Amazon has metal ones and reasonable pries too – Thank you for the idea

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I have never hear of them but they would be really useful

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I never knew these were a thing but now that I know, I shall buy them posthaste

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

You can buy some Metal Magnifying Makeup Glasses from Kogan Online. Just Google Kogan. 👓🤓

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.