1 yr, 10 mths ago

Video Reviews

Hi guys,
Having never done a video review before, I was wondering how long they usually take to get approved please? I am nervous, because I am not sure that I did it very well. I am sure that they would let me know if it was rejected?

18 comments 11 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I did one of the video reviews but it wasnt featured. It was my very first video review so obviously it just wasnt good enough but hey I gave it a shot.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I loved watching the video.
    Our beauties are so brave, I don’t think I could do a video trial …there would be lots of bloopers 🤣🤣

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I have never done a video review and I don’t think I would know how to. Good on you for doing it.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Enjoyed watching the video and well done to the ladies. I wish they would say the members names as I have them on here before with some of them but can’t remember who they are. Memory loss. I could never do a video so I bow to you ladies that can do it so great.

@Meedee
    good on you doing your first video. 🙂

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I agree – not names, of course, but usernames would have been helpful. I recognised @Belle88 & @Deeknight from previous videos, but I’d like to know who the other members were. Does anyone want to fess up? Please?

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I loved watching the video! 🙂

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Good on the people that did it, I don’t know if I could ever do a video review, I prefer to keep my face off the internet

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I just watched the video and loved both the reviewers’ presentations and how the video was put together by BH. A great video review for L’Oreal Revitalift eye serum. Well done to everyone involved.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Hi Beauties!

Thanks so much to everyone who submitted a video review for the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Serum Trial Team.

The trial team article is live with the video mash-up : https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-care/loreal-paris-revitalift-filler-eye-serum-trial-team/

To those who have been featured, please keep an eye out for the additional points that will be added to your account over the next few weeks.

We’ve enjoyed going through all submissions, but due to the high influx of videos, not all can be included as it is up to editorial discretion.

Love Beauty Heaven Team xx

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I guess that explains why I never got any points for my video review, it wasn’t featured. Sad that I wasted so much time trying to do it – it was certainly not as professional as the ladies featured, but I really tried. I didn’t get the impression from the original emails that the 50 points was only for those featured videos, but I guess that I know not to bother in future.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Mine wasnt featured either @DarkEnigma. It was my very first video review and like you I did my best but I know it wasnt fantastic. The main thing is that we did our best and we learn from the things we didnt get quite right so that next time we can improve. I taught my kids that you cant be a winner everytime but never give up.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I think that I would be too nervous to try again now – it was a lot of effort to even try for me.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I did my very first one also and as yet it hasnt been approved. I know the camera positioning wasnt quite right but hopefully they can take something from what I sent and make it work.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Pretty sure that you would be notified if not correct

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Thanks, but it seems from their reply in this post that the 50 points is only for those featured videos.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.