15 yrs ago

under eye problem

i have noticed that under my eyes its gone dark and its not puffy… and its dark compared to my skin colour.. I wear glasses and i dont know if thats the effect.. but does any1 have solutions besides concealer or foundation..?

380 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

Thanks for the update. I have been wanting to try hylexin for everrrrrr, my dark circles are lighter though and only from shift work ;-(

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

Thanks for the update. I have been wanting to try hylexin for everrrrrr, my dark circles are lighter though and only from shift work ;-(

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

I`ve gone back to trying the hylexin for serious dark circles because of being on the Roc filler trial, and this time I`m getting no tingling sensation, even at the first time I started using it again. No idea why it`s different this time, but I have to say the hylexin is soo much better than the Isabella Pelle in that the dark circles have lightened in colour a lot quicker, so I`m really happy about that. My eyes are red and puffy like a goldfish right now because of this fluey/ sinus thing I have atm, but can`t wait to see if the puffiness improves once that passes.
    I`ve got my hopes pinned back on the hylexin, but if not satisfactory, I`m just going to keep trying, as I`m determined not to give up!

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

I`ve gone back to trying the hylexin for serious dark circles because of being on the Roc filler trial, and this time I`m getting no tingling sensation, even at the first time I started using it again. No idea why it`s different this time, but I have to say the hylexin is soo much better than the Isabella Pelle in that the dark circles have lightened in colour a lot quicker, so I`m really happy about that. My eyes are red and puffy like a goldfish right now because of this fluey/ sinus thing I have atm, but can`t wait to see if the puffiness improves once that passes.
    I`ve got my hopes pinned back on the hylexin, but if not satisfactory, I`m just going to keep trying, as I`m determined not to give up!

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

Just a note that the sticker peels off and the container is clear underneath so I can see that I still have 1/2 the bottle left.

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

Just a note that the sticker peels off and the container is clear underneath so I can see that I still have 1/2 the bottle left.

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

by the way just checked the website, pondering if I should buy another one to use after this one finishes (I can`t tell how much is left as it`s a white pump bottle) and saw the extreme eye rescue is on sale.
    0.5oz is $35 USD and 1.2oz is $55 USd

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

by the way just checked the website, pondering if I should buy another one to use after this one finishes (I can`t tell how much is left as it`s a white pump bottle) and saw the extreme eye rescue is on sale.
    0.5oz is $35 USD and 1.2oz is $55 USd

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

No problem ray_jay thanks for the reminder. It`s about eight weeks now I think and have found that the fine little crow`s feet I was started to develop around my eyes are hardly visible at all, I really have to look close up in the mirror and in the right (or should I say wrong) light to see any trace of them. As for the dark circles, they have vastly improved, but I still have the eye puffiness in the corners between my eyes and nose, all though not as bad as before I started. I don`t know if there is any chance of them improving any further as the doctor has told me that it could be a result of my thyroid condition, but will continue to keep using the cream and see how I go.

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

No problem ray_jay thanks for the reminder. It`s about eight weeks now I think and have found that the fine little crow`s feet I was started to develop around my eyes are hardly visible at all, I really have to look close up in the mirror and in the right (or should I say wrong) light to see any trace of them. As for the dark circles, they have vastly improved, but I still have the eye puffiness in the corners between my eyes and nose, all though not as bad as before I started. I don`t know if there is any chance of them improving any further as the doctor has told me that it could be a result of my thyroid condition, but will continue to keep using the cream and see how I go.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.