2 yrs, 3 mths ago

Trial team

I know this would have been said somewhere already. But I cannot find it and don’t exactly understand the process. Can someone explain it to me and how can you be a part of it?

10 comments 7 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

I haven’t been invited for a long time
    I started a crazy job a while ago and haven’t been able to spend a lot of time on here as i used to …

Hopefully i will get invited again soon

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

I get quite excited when I get a Trial Team offer and even more excited if I am lucky enough to be chosen.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Hi mumofbeauty, great question! All beautyheaven members are automatically eligible for invitations to Trial Teams, it just depends if you fit the target demographic for that particular product. Once a suitable Trial Team comes up you’ll receive an invitation to apply, then people are randomly chosen from that applied list until the trial is full. The best way to ensure you receive regular invites is to fill out all the beautyheaven profile questions and keep that information as up-to-date as possible.

Hope this helps!

Team bh x

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Perthchick is totally right! All you need to do is ensure your profile is all up to date I believe, then you will be contacted via email with any trial offers 🙂

• 2 yrs, 3 mths ago

Here is my understanding….. you get invited to a suitable trial. You register your insterest. Sometimes, you will not get accepted on the trial, if there are too many people etc. You will get notified that you are on the trial. The products will get posted to you. You use the products. After around 4-6 weeks, you review the products. Reviews are over 150 words. Then there will be a post product survey. All of these reviews and surveys have a due date. Other beauties, feel free to add.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.