14 yrs, 11 mths ago

tinted moisturiser for combination skin with oily Tzone

Hi girls

i am looking for a tinted moisturiser. i have combination skin with oily Tzone. I just need something to use when i have a makeup free day.

1,020 comments 26 voices

Replies

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

Face of Australia also makes nice tinted moisturisers but they dont really cater for darker skin tones

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

Face of Australia also makes nice tinted moisturisers but they dont really cater for darker skin tones

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

CoverGirl smoothers, its oil free and has nice light coverage, its not greasy at all and is very moisturising with spf15

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

CoverGirl smoothers, its oil free and has nice light coverage, its not greasy at all and is very moisturising with spf15

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 7 mths ago

I use The Body Shop tinted moisturiser it is really good it has a semi-matte finish so it is good for oily skins or there is the one that M.A.C makes it is so good there is barly any unnatural shine and is comes in a wide rang of colours (5 colours all up i think) hope this helps.

• 14 yrs, 7 mths ago

I use The Body Shop tinted moisturiser it is really good it has a semi-matte finish so it is good for oily skins or there is the one that M.A.C makes it is so good there is barly any unnatural shine and is comes in a wide rang of colours (5 colours all up i think) hope this helps.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.