16 yrs, 2 mths ago

The Oscars

Hey everyone, am keen to get your views on the red carpet for the Oscars. Who looked hot and who not so much?

I thought Jennifer Graner’s hair was to die for, Cameron Diaz looked pretty ordinary, Marion Coulthard was gorgeous – loved her dress, Nicole Kidman didn’t look so great (totally didn’t dig her necklace), Helen Mirren looked great again, Cate Blanchet looked stunning (as always).

What do you all think??

4 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Catherine higel and cate blanchett both did look stuning.I also agre that jennifer garners hair was lovely

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Tilda – whatever her name is looked like death warmed up….Jessica Alba looked gorgeous – as did Cate Blanchett. I will admit Cameron`s hair was a little boring – but the dress was stunning. I loved Jessica Alba`s hair.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

yeah it was nice that cameron diaz didn`t go ott which some celebrities do, yeah anne hathaway looked lovely shes dresses so classicly
    thought it was kind of funny how it was all over the new how kate ckanchett didn`t win anything, way to rub it in! lol
    they`d say that then say some other aussie actress got ne thn leave it at that
    does anyone know the actresses name? wht movie she was in, all i could get out of news was cate blancett lost 🙂

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Oooh I think Cameron looked gorgeous as always – she is always understated – which I like – her dress was stunning. And although I think Anne Hathaway looked beautiful, her dress was VERY similar to a dress Kate Winslet wore to an awards ceromony a few years ago (BAFTAS or Oscars – I can`t remember) which I think was by Ben Di Lisi.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.