1 yr, 7 mths ago

The Kind Collective cosmetics range

hi Beauties!

So couple months ago, I came across a new beauty brand in Priceline called the Kind Collective. I have tried their nail polishes which are beautiful and today I purchased their glow foundation which I am excited to try! Their collection is all Australian made, Vegan 100%, cruelty free and nasties free (parabens, etc.)
Priceline currently are giving a Kind Collective beauty box for every $50 spent on make up.

What I would like to know has anyone else tried this range? What your thoughts?

32 comments 15 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Obsessed with this brand!!!! Have tried a number of products from this brand and OMG *chefs kiss* 🤌🏽 In process of completing reviews! Keep up the amazing work The Kind Collective! 🫶🏽

• 1 yr, 5 mths ago

Good News guys! The Kind Collective is now on BH! You can review the products now! Woohoo!

Find it here: https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/brand/the-kind-collective/

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

Got the mascara – I’ll write a review when I’ve given it a thorough try (assuming it’s a brand on here!).

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

It’s pretty good – very big brush – a little unwieldy but good coverage – thin formula – no clumping at all, but need to use it a few times to get volume. Pretty happy with it and can’t complain about the $10 price tag. Doesn’t seem to be on BH for a proper review.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

I haven’t been to Priceline for so long, is this a makeup range or skincare or both?
    I would love to pamper myself and buy something new to try.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

Alkeme Beauty is a Nashville-based beauty studio, which offers the best Permanent makeup, wedding hair and makeup service in Nashville, Tn.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

This is a SPAM comment y’all. I tried reporting but it says error

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

Shali_Nialler it’s been ages since the REPORT button has worked for me, which is a pain as there must be masses of spam going unreported. I tried just then as you did and received the same response.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

I’ve reported the post as spam.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

Haven’t been to Priceline in a while, but will check this brand out.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

I need non- toxic products due to my health condition and not all Priceline stores sell this range. Also I am fussy with lipsticks and there are a few synthetic ingredients mixed in with natural ones.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

You need to visit glow queen for natural and best result according to your thinking. My friend also uses these products through an online platform.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

Happy to report that the Kind Collective Glow Sheer Foundation is amazing! Buildable coverage and lasts all day even with mask wearing and rain here in Melbourne! Gives a glowy look and perfect for daily wear or evening for evening looks! Highly recommend it! 🙂 🙂

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

Thanks Shali, after my experience with the mascara I’m keen to try other items in the range. Particularly wanting to try the lipstick but Priceline only seems to have 2 shiny colours and I’m keen on the matte.

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

that’s intriguing, my priceline had about 5 shades of the lipstick but all were the moisturising type not matte. Maybe in the future they might release a matte one.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

I did not know about this range but I’m very curious now! They are very well priced and the ingredients do not look bad.

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

Wow! I must look into this!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.