2 yrs, 4 mths ago

The Inkey List- any favourites?

Hi Beauties,

I know I’m late to the game as I’ve only recently discovered The Inkey List!

I am about to commence using their HA serum as recommended by the derms on YouTube channel Doctorly.

What other products are worth exploring?

❤️ 😊

12 comments 8 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 3 mths ago

Super impressed by their hyaluronic acid. I’ve got a whole stash of inkey list stuff to explore.

• 2 yrs, 3 mths ago

BTW there is already an existing thread for this:

The Inkey List! Have you tried their products?

• 2 yrs, 3 mths ago

Hi Jupiter,

I only realised that once I’d already created my post but thanks for the heads-up! 😊

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I’m currently using The Inkey List’s Collagen face serum, which has Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, and 4 peptides etc. I was previously using The Ordinary’s Buffet. I think the Inkey List is slightly stickier (probably because of the glycerin) and I prefer the texture of the buffet. Buffet also has more active ingredients. I bought this inkey list product on a whim without doing a detailed comparison but I now think TO’s Buffet has a superior formula and texture.

• 2 yrs, 3 mths ago

Hi Jupiter,

I’ve never used The Buffet but I’m keen to try it out.

I’m curious about The Inkey List’s Polyglutamic Acid serum, we eat a lot of natto in our household and I can say while it’s an acquired taste, the health benefits are numerous!

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

testing… cant post for days. over it

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I haven’t seen them but may be nice to give them a try – Price always helps when you want to try something new

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I want to try all their stuff cause they’re so affordable.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Caffeine eye cream, peptide moisturizer, Kaolin clay mask so far are the products that I tried from the brand, loved, and would highly recommend.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Yes, they are similar to TO. I think Ethelinde posted about their Polyglutamic Acid serum a while back before they became readily available through Sephora!

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I had to Google who they were. So a bit like The Ordinary? So many new brands out there.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.