14 yrs, 10 mths ago

The eye drops pimple treatment

Has anyone got any idea how to do that eye drops pimple treatment thingy? I have really sensitive skin that’s acne prone and I’d like to try it as I heard that eye drops don’t irritate skin and eliminate pimples straight away

104 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

Star I think you misunderstand me – I said that eye drops do not contain (I quote) `simply just salted water or saline` like you said. If they were simply salted water or saline like you stated, then they would indeed sting the eyes – hence my comment about that – obviously they don`t sting, hence they`re not simply salted water. I`m also not denying that they will reduce redness in a pimple – it makes perfect sense, and I`m sure it does work for some people. I was just warning that using a pharmaceutical product on a regular basis is not advised by any doctor. Infrequent use is not a problem – ie using it on a random once a month massive pimple. That`s the point I was trying to make.

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

Star I think you misunderstand me – I said that eye drops do not contain (I quote) `simply just salted water or saline` like you said. If they were simply salted water or saline like you stated, then they would indeed sting the eyes – hence my comment about that – obviously they don`t sting, hence they`re not simply salted water. I`m also not denying that they will reduce redness in a pimple – it makes perfect sense, and I`m sure it does work for some people. I was just warning that using a pharmaceutical product on a regular basis is not advised by any doctor. Infrequent use is not a problem – ie using it on a random once a month massive pimple. That`s the point I was trying to make.

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

Thanks Star I understand darl, they might be safe to apply to the odd spot but I still wouldn`t think they would be safe to use on your entire face on a regular basis like someone else mentioned in another thread to apply to an area of acne on their chin, I think there would be alot better alternative to using eyedrops for acne. The odd spot yes I think that would be perfectly ok, if it works for the individual, thats all 🙂

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

Thanks Star I understand darl, they might be safe to apply to the odd spot but I still wouldn`t think they would be safe to use on your entire face on a regular basis like someone else mentioned in another thread to apply to an area of acne on their chin, I think there would be alot better alternative to using eyedrops for acne. The odd spot yes I think that would be perfectly ok, if it works for the individual, thats all 🙂

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

o.O runs outside to see if Star is around
    O…M…..G!!!! Yes I am!!! OK seeing as I was in there, did I shiver?! 😛

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

o.O runs outside to see if Star is around
    O…M…..G!!!! Yes I am!!! OK seeing as I was in there, did I shiver?! 😛

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.