16 yrs, 4 mths ago

The Devil Wears Prada

Anybody who has an unhealthy obsession with fashion needs to read this book. The movie does it nowhere near enough justice…its like taking a small bite out of the best mud cake you could get your hands on! The book was so addictive and I felt like I was part of some fabulous fashion heaven….I wanted to go and buy a pair of Jimmy Choos when I had finnished!!! lol….Has any1 else read this book and what did they think?

57 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

I totally love the outfits! THE CLOSET! I want the closet!!!!!!!!!!

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I got the film on dvd and I love it =) I haven`t read the book though and would love too! I haven`t read a chick book before either….mostly just Harry Potter and stuff like that

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I got the film on dvd and I love it =) I haven`t read the book though and would love too! I haven`t read a chick book before either….mostly just Harry Potter and stuff like that

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I`ve never read the book (I don`t normally read chick lit), but I really enjoyed the movie. Meryl was absolutely brilliant, and Anne did a pretty good turn too. The outfits were the best part…simply amazing.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I`ve never read the book (I don`t normally read chick lit), but I really enjoyed the movie. Meryl was absolutely brilliant, and Anne did a pretty good turn too. The outfits were the best part…simply amazing.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I liked the movie but I agree the book was much better. I read the book first so I was really disappointed with the ending in the movie but of course it would be Hollywood without a happy ending.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.