16 yrs, 3 mths ago

The best way to apply eye liner??

hi,
Whats the best way to apply eyeliner? What are the best colours to wear?

Whenever i try i always end up with it either way too thick or with one eye good and the other not and then i end up removing it all.

12 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

I use the eye liner brush to apply the gel or cake one. It`s easy to control.

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

APPLICATION: Liquid and gel eyeliner –
    Have a thin angle brush. Close the eye and gently lift the lid so you can get into the lashline roots. Also use another finger to gently hold the outer corner of eye to ensure it ends where you want it to.
    Try not to blink/look around for 10 seconds and slowly open eye. Voila!

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

Eyeliner is tricky, I find it easier to use pencils instead of a wind-up eyeliner. You can sharpen the eyeliner pencil and get a thin point, but with the wind-ups once the point is gone it`s more difficult to get a thin line.

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

stick to the same colour of your hair; apply in short strokes and smudge-blend for a more natural look

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

i usually just line the upper lids to look more everyday natural. not too heavy but enough to define and open my eyes.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

top lashes are harder & you need a twitch free eye and a steady hand to make it a bit easier!

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I always apply to lower lashes, top if on a night out or performing.

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

i have a eye linner pen it goes on wet and dries in a flash i put it on my upper lid and lower just along my lash line then smuge it a bit to get the smokey look. investing in a black or dark grey eye shadow helps too to smokey it up. i always go black. but thats cause my eyes are dark blue it depends on what suits you really

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

lower lash definantly

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

ok thanks i will have to practice sometime soon 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.