1 yr, 8 mths ago

Take time to enjoy your life today

With the passing of quite a few well known stars it is time to take stock and let go of stress. Forgive any bad history and take life by the hand and enjoy each day. We are not all beautiful but we can all live a beautiful life if we appreciate the small things

21 comments 13 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Lovely words to think about and you are so right

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Thanks so much! It’s always important to share words of wisdom like this! Remember that you are gorgeous! X

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

My late Mum would always say, “Ugly are they who ugly do.”. Beauty can be found everywhere.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I love these words.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

As they say you can never say anything bad about someone after their passing.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Oh I think that depends on who the person is. Many people have had negative things to say about people that have passed. Hilter for one and the negative things said about him were warrented. Just because someone is no longer with us doesnt mean that they suddenly become perfect. They were either a nice person or they wernt. Death doesnt change that.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I think you can be honest but why dwell on what you can’t change

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I like to think that everyone must have something good about them. ??

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I am sure that is true -Sometimes you have to dig deep XX

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I don’t disagree with this either. People are not binary. They are not one thing or the other. You can have bad people do good things and good people do bad things.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@Okatko We really are not all beautiful. There are a lot of nasty people out there but externally beautiful (e.g. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard).

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

We are all beautiful in our own way, each day is a gift, live it like it’s your last!

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

lovely sentiment but I take exception to the “We are not all Beautiful”.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I don’t think I am beautiful however I try to be the best I can as a person and I love a lot of people who may not reach the beauty stakes outside but certainly do from the inside

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

To me, beautiful has more than one meaning. I think you may be surprised by the people who would consider you beautiful.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Thank you that is lovely and outside beauty is skin deep . My Mum used to say Beauty is what Beauty does and she had a really hard life but never complained and just got on with things .

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.