3 yrs, 6 mths ago

Swap/giveaway stuff as I’m moving

Hi.

I couldn’t find the original swap forum because this website no longer works properly on my phone. I’m moving soon and decluttering. Here’s some stuff up for swap or giveaway. Some is brand new, some tested, and some used slighty. I don’t have time to list all the products right now. Hopefully the photo attaches. I had to resize it to make it fit. Trying to do anything on this site is a headache now.

Edit: ok sorry that looks terrible! You can’t even see the names of the things. Anyway feel free to ask me about anything. I also have Lush Snow Fairy body spray, mini shower gel and body conditioner (all unused).

18 comments 8 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Original GWP thread, here: https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/forums/topic/gift-with-purchase
    Original Free samples thread, here: https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/forums/topic/free-samples/

I’m not formatting it because I keep getting error messages. I hope this works.

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

Shop AE: Here’s Gift with Purchase & Free Samples

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Shop AE: this is going to sound like a real tease – I found the GWP & free samples threads, but I can’t post them here without getting an error message.

If this comment posts successfully, I’ll try to edit my comment to include them.

[EDIT] Gift with Purchase
    Free Samples

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Bump. I still have some of this stuff and more. Couldn’t find the OG swap thread. If anyone can link me, please do 🙏💜

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Scarlett: The past comments haven’t been transferred yet, so it’s showing as having no comments, but I believe this is the one you’re looking for: Beauty Products Swap Thread

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

yes i cant find a few topics either, like Gift with purchases, i wanted to pop a great one in there today, free samples etc

• 1 yr, 3 mths ago

SAE: Here’s the old Gift with Purchase thread, & here’s the Free Samples one.

If you think of any more, hit me up on the Contact misfortune8 here! thread. If you forget this thread name, go to the Forum Search box & type contact misfortune8 – I tested it & this thread comes up first!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

YES! Both of those bumps worked! Plus, when I entered your full username into the Forum Search box, both of those bumps appeared!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

OK, here’s an idea, Shop AE: I’ll try to post a comment on both of those threads & I’ll put your full username in the Tags box. If those comments don’t appear in the Latest Activities feed, try typing your full username into the Forum Search box.

Of course, I might not be able to post on those threads either, but I’ll do my best.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Yikes! I keep trying to reply to you, Shop AE, but I’m having difficulty with the site. I can’t post the GWP or Free Samples links without getting an error message. I posted a comment that I was going to get back to you & that was posted, so I tried to edit it, but that made my original comment disappear! That happened twice!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Whoa! The site is playing silly buggers with me again. I’ve replied to you a few times Shop AE, but I keep getting error messages. I’ll try to think of a way to give you the deets.

[EDIT] Gift with Purchase
        Free Samples

• 3 yrs, 4 mths ago

Hi everyone,

Sorry but I’ve had to take a break from everything happening over Xmas as it’s been insanely stressful, my first Xmas in 3 years, and impacting my mental health and sleep severely.

I probably won’t get around to getting rid of these products (might even find more) till after Xmas now. I desperately need a break and am going away to my mum’s place for a week to get away.

Sorry for the confusion. I haven’t even moved yet because my lease ends in March, and we have to find a place still!!!

Hope everyone has a good Xmas break and I’ll be back in 2021 to update on all this stuff!! xx

❤❤❤

• 3 yrs, 4 mths ago

Hi Scarlett, I hope your move is going well. I moved a few months ago too so I know how much of a headache it is!

I am really interested in your Lush Snow Fairy products. I am in Toowoomba, what side of Bris are you on? My sister lives down that way so I might be able to pick them up?

I’m pretty sure I have some sunscreen and some clay masks I would be happy to swap?
    Otherwise happy to post them to you. 🙂

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hi Scarlett, hope your move went well! I’m interested in most of these items especially the lancome and shiseido. I’m in Sydney so I can pay for postage, what items or brands are you interested in for swapping?

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Can you please tell me what the Lancôme and Shiseido products are? Thanks

• 3 yrs, 6 mths ago

Where is your location or would you post items? I’m on the gc

• 3 yrs, 6 mths ago

Hi Scarlett_Angel,

I am just wondering how much or what you wanted to swap for some of these products, they look amazing and would love to have them in my routine!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.