2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Super Summer Skin Discovery Bag- Winners Announced!

Hi Beauties,

Hope you’re all managing to keep safe! We have a Super Summer Skin Discovery bag up for offer that is sure to prep you for the warmer months to come!! Then this bag is a MUST HAVE!!

Here’s a sneak peak of the products to be included:

Blessed By Nature Antioxidant Triple Action Eye Serum- A silky light serum to hydrate, smooth and brighten the eye area for a youthful and radiant appearance. Brightening vitamin C, rich Kakadu plum, depuffing green tea extract and hydration-boosting carrageenan seaweed extract combine with nourishing fatty acids from shea butter to awaken and brighten the delicate undereye area.

Dermaceutic, Tri Vita C30 30% Vitamin C Serum -Industry-leading concentrations of vitamin C for optimal dermo-revitalization, free radical protection and skin restoration. Prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of elasticity and uneven skin tone.

StayX Hair Perfecting Wand- The ultimate solution to calming frizzy, unmanageable hair without the mess of hairsprays or sticky gels. Vegan and non-toxic, this breakthrough formula tames flyaways for a sleek finish.

Skin O2 Natural Mineral Sunscreen -Anti-ageing non-greasy, fast-absorbing, zinc-based matte sunscreen, that won’t clog your pores & adapts to all skin shades without leaving a white cast.

Winners announced!

Margi59
Frenchy1
Perthchick
Lisa359
Angage
Eyeream
Cityglenda
Hayley644
Kim364
ray_jay

Congratulations!

xx

156 comments 54 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

I missed out to. Im still trying to work my way around the site also

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Oooo didn’t know these were back!! Still learning my way around the website and getting used to the new forum

• 2 yrs, 3 mths ago

Ha, same here. I’m sure I’ll work it out eventually.

Good to see some familiar names on the list though. Congrats beauties.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

tip StayX hair wand is great on eyebrows too

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Oooo what a great tip 👍🏻 Thanks Ray_jay. I ordered a different brand from RR so assuming it would be the same. Cannot wait to try it.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Congratulations! To those who received this Discovery Bag. Guess you’ve all received you products to try but no photos – posting photos seems to be an issue!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

@biancadaily they aren’t due till 18th December. To give us a real chance of using the products. The wand is like having a precision wand to flick and keep random bits of hair in place. It feels like gel in the applicator.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I currently use the Slick Stick one so I do know how they work but it’s almost empty so was looking to possibly grab the StayX one in RR but I like to read reviews first.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I’m particularly excited to read the reviews on the StayX Hair Perfecting Wand. I noticed it is available in RR but has no reviews yet.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Congrats to all the winners. Great products in the Summer discovery bag.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

the products looks divine, congrats ladies, i hope you love the products

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Sounds like an amazing lot of goodies! Excited to hear everyone’s thoughts on it! Congrats and enjoy 🙂

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thank you BH. I received Super Summer Skin Discovery bag today.Lovely products can’t wait to try them all.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.