16 yrs ago

Speaking of Fringing on Disaster

i went and got that fringe cut as we discussed the other day and he cut it too far back for what i asked for so now i have what i think is a semi mullet shape and a bloody Uma fringe that i simply can’t pull off. i took photo’s of the exact style i wanted and it’s still not right. thank god for bobby pins.

13 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs ago

aww Princess75 this sucks
    u should buy a really cute hat!
    thats what i would do :p

• 16 yrs ago

yes, definately break up with the hairdresser…i have recently had a devestating haircut, now i just pin back the fringe with a cute clip or ribbon and that sort of takes care of the fringe problem.

• 16 yrs ago

Just keep washing it, maybe the colour will fade? Have you complained? I had a mullet by accident too, I am still growing out the layers. I just wear it back in a messy pony and add heaps of height to the top, and have the fringy bits hanging out – looks cute. Give it two weeks – I find after 2 weeks of a bad cut or colour it`s not so bad and you can work with it.

• 16 yrs ago

yes GG bronde is the brown blonde, sort of like Jen Aniston. well i washed it today and it is a disaster. i can`t believe it. i am so upset.

• 16 yrs ago

i am just growing my fringe out now its the best u can do!

• 16 yrs ago

Is bronde brown/blonde or a typo? ah haha.

• 16 yrs ago

yes i plan to break up with this hairdresser. it is hard as i have been going there for 10 years but the last 2 times he just hasn`t cut my hair the way i asked. also, i asked to go BRONDE i came out almost black……. so i have a black square mullet. what tha??????????????????

• 16 yrs ago

i think its time to move on from ur hair dresser 🙁

• 16 yrs ago

i hate fringes. i hated mine so much wen i was 11 that i cut it off like completly off right down to my head lol

• 16 yrs ago

well it is day two and i really am devestated about this hair. my head looks square.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.