16 yrs, 2 mths ago

something special for valentines day

What can I do for my man without spending money-afterall it would be his money, as I am not working as I’m very pregnant. I’m also feeling very fat and fed up with myself and don’t feel like venturing too far.

21 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Thanks, guys. A few ideas there. Today I thought I`d make him a heart shape chocolate muffin to put in his lunch tomorrow. Not sure what else I might do yet.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Thanks, guys. A few ideas there. Today I thought I`d make him a heart shape chocolate muffin to put in his lunch tomorrow. Not sure what else I might do yet.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Pandering to his ego always goes down perfectly with a man – give him a day`s worth of ego-boosts and watch his confidence bloom!!! Just say nice things about how he`s good at doing certain things, how he makes you feel so wonderful as a woman, how amazing his body looks lately, how gorgeous his…..etc etc etc. You get my drift. Trust me, it will be the most welcome of all Valentine`s Day `gifts` and you will have a beautiful day too because of his fantastic mood!!! (P.S. This doesn`t cost a cent, just a little imagination!!) Good thing about this `gift` is you can`t overdo it because a man`s ego is HUGE!! : )

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Pandering to his ego always goes down perfectly with a man – give him a day`s worth of ego-boosts and watch his confidence bloom!!! Just say nice things about how he`s good at doing certain things, how he makes you feel so wonderful as a woman, how amazing his body looks lately, how gorgeous his…..etc etc etc. You get my drift. Trust me, it will be the most welcome of all Valentine`s Day `gifts` and you will have a beautiful day too because of his fantastic mood!!! (P.S. This doesn`t cost a cent, just a little imagination!!) Good thing about this `gift` is you can`t overdo it because a man`s ego is HUGE!! : )

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

i hate valentines day!

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

i hate valentines day!

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

i hate valentines day!

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

you could stay at home have a candle light dinner and snuggle up together on the couch and watch some movies together. I felt exactly like you in my last few months of pregnancy firefly! good luck with the rest of your pregnancy it seems as though you don`t have far to go 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.