2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Something nice

Now I lay me Down to sleep I pray the Lord My shape to keep.

Please no wrinkles Please no bags And please lift my butt Before it sags.

Please no age spots Please no gray And as for my belly, Please take it away.

Please keep me healthy Please keep me young! And thank you Dear Lord

For all that you’ve done.

It’s BEAUTIFUL WOMAN MONTH & TAG YOU’RE IT! So send this to five bright, funny women you know and make their day!

Did you know that it’s Beautiful Women’s Month? You are one of them! Below is some wonderful advice from Audrey Hepburn which she wrote when asked to share her ‘beauty tips.’

It was read at her funeral years later.

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others.

7 comments 5 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Beautiful words from a beautiful woman.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I have that poem / saying on my wall at home.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I always loved Audrey Hepburn and her quote says everything .

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I didn’t know it was Beautiful Woman Month.

That Audrey Hepburn quote is so profound! She was a rare & truly great human being in every way.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I didn’t either but isn’t is lovely as all women deserve to appreciate their worth

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Yes she was and a good actress as well. Loved all her films. Sometimes watch the old ones

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.