2 yrs, 6 mths ago

So happy to join this community!:)

Hello all the beauty lovers, just want to say hi after joining this website yesterday.
Cannot wait to share some reviews of my favourite products!:)

35 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Welcome Unadon, you’ll love this caring and knowledgeable community, any queries are answered, everyone here is so helpful!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Hey, Unadon: you should upload an avatar!

You get 20 points! (Once off)

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Thanks Misfortune8. How do I do that?

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

When the editing page opens, scroll down to where it says “”My Profile Picture”” to upload an image from your device.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Thank you so much for the info! Sorry I am not familiar with this system.:)

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Ah, I`m on pc – you must be on a smartphone?

I see you`ve managed to upload an avatar anyway! Lookin` good, Unadon!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

At the top right of the page, click on your username: this opens your profile page. Now, click on “”Edit My Profile>””

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Saying Hi and welcome, Unidon. Love your user name.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

♫ But the loveliest of all was the Unadon!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Oh thanks for that misf8 – that tune is now stuck in my head and I am singing it. Hubby piped up with it`s unicorn not Unadon lol

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Haha! Welcome to the inside of my mind, jatz! I`m particularly prone to earworms, too!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I`m reading that and imagining David Attenborough`s voice saying it!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

David Attenborough`s voice often pops into my internal monologue, too – haha!

I was going for a reference to “”The Unicorn Song”” by The Irish Rovers. I remember it from when I was a kid.

https://youtu.be/dcPxhX_VQ3U

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

G’day, Unadon!

Hmm, I can’t decide if your username sounds like a noodle, as Frenchy suggested, or a type of Pleistocene megafauna! I’m fond of both, haha!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Udon soup from Japan! As for the mega fauna- you are very smart!!!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Yeah, I like udon noodles!

Thanks, Frenchy: all this stuff comes out of my non-stop smart-@r$# internal monologue. I have a bottomless arsenal of smart-@r$ery, which I refer to as my smart-arsenal. My use of the contradictory term bottomless is deliberate, haha!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Thanks misfortune 8! It’s my first time to hear about the Pleistocene megafauna story but sounds interesting

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Large animals of the ice age whose names often end in don, e.g. megalodon, mastodon & stegadon.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Welcome Unadon.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Welcome Unadon. Your name is making me want some noodle soup!

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Thanks Frenchy1! That’s also one of my favourite cuisines.:)

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

welcome! xx

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Hi and welcome again Unadon – word of warning……you will get addicted to BH 🙂

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Welcome to the forum, Unadon xx

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.