7 years, 4 months ago

Skincare routine!

I’m always interested in watching/reading bloggers’ skincare routine since there’s so many products and skin tones! I have sensitive-combo skin and I found it very hard to ‘plan’ (if you will!) a skincare routine. So far, I’ve used

• Lush’s Angels On Bare Skin Cleanser
  • Lush’s Breath Of Fresh Air Toner
  • Hydroderm Moisturiser
    or
  • Evohe Cleanser (Wild Rosella & Cupuacu Butter)
  • Laneige Multiberry Yoghurt Peeling Gel
  • Lush’s Breath of Fresh Air Toner
  • Hydroderm Moisturiser

Anyways, just wondering, what’s your skincare routine? Night or Day?

97 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 1 month, 1 w ago

Nalpamaradi Thailam
    For maximum skin protection, a mild, quick-absorbing oil containing bark from four Ficus trees and other botanicals is mixed in sesame oil. This oil is a strong cleanser and deodorizer that helps to relieve Pitta dosha-related skin issues including rashes and itchy skin while also reducing sun damage. This is ideal for daily massage for newborns and infants, and it’s traditionally used as a baby oil. This oil not only moisturises and nourishes the skin, but also protects it from bacterial and fungal diseases. In Ayurveda, is used as a tonic to keep the skin healthy and radiant.

• 4 months, 3 wks ago

Skin care isn’t just about using cosmetics or skin care products. It involves a lot more effort. For beautiful glowing skin, you need to drink a lot of water and flush out all the toxins in the body. This reduces acne and clogged pores and keeps you hydrated.. For healthy skin, exercise also makes a huge difference. You sweat out all the excess toxins your body produces. Make sure to moisturize your skin regularly, use sunscreen while stepping out, even if the weather is cloudy as UV rays still penetrate your skin. Eat clean, include a balanced diet. All this will give you great skin worthy of envy.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.