3 wks, 1 day ago

Silicone Sheet Masking

Hi Beauties,

I love sheet masking but can’t bear the waste of single use items.

I recently bought a silicone sheet mask to use with my serums.

I love that I can adapt my masks according to need or whim.

I only wish the masks came in smaller sizes.

Do any of you use silicone masks? What do you like or dislike about them?

18 comments 8 voices

Replies

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

I bought the Skin Republic one, but I am yet to try it. I have heard good things about it

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

I love mine, I find it way more effective than applying serums alone and dare I say it, I’m preferring it to regular sheet masking.

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

Now I want to purchase silicone eye patches as I really love the sheet mask!

• 2 wks, 4 days ago

@Claire88, I wore mine to bed last night and removed it halfway through the night. I woke up with very plump skin!

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

Gosh, you did well to wear for most of the night. I tried it for the first time and I could only handle about 20 minutes. My skin felt a bit itchy so I removed it. I’ll definitely try it again.

The mask fit me well around the cheeks, forehead region but it was baggy around the chin area.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

Mine is baggy around the chin area too. I don’t see me wearing it overnight again. I’ve been using it for 30 minute sessions.

You can use it over regular sheet masks or by itself with serums. Did you buy the Skin Republic mask?

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

Yes I did, I bought the Skin Republic brand, it was half price at Priceline So worth trying. I used it with my regular serums, Hyaluronic acid, Missha Time Revolution ( dupe of ELANR) and Mecca Facial oil.

• 2 wks, 4 days ago

I bought one today to try out for myself, hopefully it fits well 😊

• 2 wks, 4 days ago

I hate single use items too, this is a great idea and great that they will last for so long.

• 2 wks, 6 days ago

I’ve been thinking of getting one to cut down on waste too.

• 3 wks ago

Interesting – how do you find them? Comfortable? Easy to clean? I’m definitely interested in hearing more – thanks! (haven’t seen them around as yet)

• 2 wks, 6 days ago

Very comfy but a little big! Very easy to clea. My mask is supposed to last 50 uses.

• 2 wks, 4 days ago

Excellent – thanks Lucy – I’ll look out for them. 50 uses is pretty good!

• 3 wks ago

They sound interesting – I hate the single use masks too

• 3 wks, 1 day ago

How do you wash clean them?

How many uses would you get?

I’ve seen them around

• 3 wks, 1 day ago

Check out Skin Republic Silicone Mask under product reviews…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.