3 yrs, 8 mths ago

Sick of SPAM

Am I the only one who is sick to death of all the SPAM coming through the Forum?
Surely not!
Every time I log-in I check the Forum Posts tab; to see what interesting conversations I might have missed out on; only to be bombarded with obvious SPAM’ers trying to promote god knows what.
What can be done about this BH Admin? And how can we tighten the security on new memberships so they do not leak through the cracks? I didn’t sign up for this.

7 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 3 yrs, 8 mths ago

I have not been here in a while and I shocked by what I saw this afternoon. I usually scroll through the ‘latest posts’ but instead I had to go for ‘hot topics’ today.

• 3 yrs, 8 mths ago

Is it possible to delete the topic threads permanently so we cant see it all …?

• 3 yrs, 8 mths ago

I’m over it! 13 new topics were posted today. Is it really that hard for bh to stop the spammers? .

• 3 yrs, 8 mths ago

I find I’m using the site less often because of it.

• 3 yrs, 8 mths ago

I’m fed up with it too. I think it’s weird how they are spamming us with irrelevant topics as well eg. american football games , clinics in india etc.. this is a health and beauty website for Australians .
    I want to stay on-topic and interact with real people not spammers who have nothing relevant to contribute.

• 3 yrs, 8 mths ago

Yes it is very annoying. Unfortunately unless BH take action swiftly, this will continue. There are users that have been reported multiple times yet have not been banned, which seems to me like the reports are not being processed.

I don’t know if BH is going through internal staffing difficulties, but I do hope that BH will survive and thrive.

• 3 yrs, 8 mths ago

No your not the only one sick of the spammers rhian38. They are over taking the site with their crap. There seems to be more of them on the forums and some articles versus real members.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.