4 mths, 1 w ago

Sensitive skin

What are the best sensitive skin products?

16 comments 14 voices

Replies

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

@SuziTas la Roche posay is the best I have used so far too.

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

La Roche-Posay and Avene are both amazing french brands that focus mainly on sensitive skin 🙂

I have neverhad irritation from them and my skin just soaks up their products 🙂

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

My comment is once again hidden, unless you select comments from ‘This week’.

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

My sister is also having a very sensitive skin texture. As a consequence, most of the cosmetic products don’t work effectively on her skin. So we just consulted a dermatologist and as per his suggestion started using Cetaphil skin care products. They are actually so good and provide good results. She is very happy with the moisturizers and cleansers of Cetaphil that she uses now 🙂

• 3 mths, 4 wks ago

Ive tried non-fragrance and natural/organic creams all good. Just about to review Kosmea Nourishing treatment cream which I bought from RR recently and its great and soothed my ezcema .

• 4 mths ago

Late to the party on this one! But I remember I tried a wonderful duo of Lush products that were very soothing on my skin – Ultrabland and Celestial moisturiser. Both so lovely and calming. Although might not be ideal if you have very, very sensitive skin.

• 4 mths ago

Aveeno are a great brand too. I have a family member with sensitive skin and they love them.

• 4 mths ago

I don’t know that I have particularly sensitive skin but I do react to many of the fragrances used in skin care. I’ve had success with Aveeno, LRP and QV. I’ve noticed that some CeraVe products tend to sting a little.

• 4 mths ago

It does sound like you may have an allergy to the perfume side -I have to be careful there too however products like QV are designed for this so there are some very good products out there

• 4 mths ago

Thanks everyone! I do really like laroche posay

• 4 mths ago

Yours only – worth every cent for stupidly sensitive skin

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.