12 yrs, 5 mths ago

Seeing things that aren’t there.

I’m not sure if there’s another thread like this out there, but I’m just going to shoot this out there.

Every few years, I see shadows appearing at the corner of my eyes as shapes, like people and animals, but when I look, the shadows aren’t there anymore, which disturbs me greatly. An example is when my grandparent’s dog died, I saw a shadow walking past my door that looked like it had the same shape as it. Does this mean anything? Again, I have these every few years, every now and again. So can anyone help me with this?

19 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 12 yrs ago

I know I or anyone else haven’t responded to this thread in a while, but as of lately they’ve sort of… Got worse? Well not worse, but I’m seeing more shadows in my house lately, and I swear I’m seeing things crawl or move over my stuff like the books on my table or away or to my shoes. I’m quite fine with the shadows, I’m just curious as to why they decided to pop up every few or so months every year.

• 12 yrs, 3 mths ago

It happens to me too. It freaks me out so I jump sometimes or just feel really scared. I often feel or see spiders on me but I think that’s to do with me having a fear of them.

I see a boogy man running past my door or I see a shadow out my door so I call out to see if anyone is there and there isn’t anyone there.

Often it’s at night time.

• 12 yrs, 3 mths ago

this has happened to me many times.
    one time I was sitting with my mum on the couch and behind me I saw a really tall guy (didn’t recognize him though) leaning in towards us. It scared the crap out of me and my mum too coz I jumped and was then freaking out and was looking behind the couch and bar that’s nearby! since then I occasionally see him in my room before I fall asleep! it’s scary as hell!!
    I’ve also seen a little girl around the house, but I’m thinking that might be me, you know, seeing my own memories or something.

It’s weird though coz their not really detailed, not like a person standing right there. kinda fuzzy or something.

Some guy did break in to our house when I was much younger though so perhaps I’m still freaked from that??

• 12 yrs, 3 mths ago

That definitely happens to me too! And lately spiders have been running over my feet and near them, it scares the crap outta me. I hate seeing fake spiders. I often just see things, stuff that looks like a silhouette of someone. Freaky stuff.

• 12 yrs, 3 mths ago

That definitely happens to me too! And lately spiders have been running over my feet and near them, it scares the crap outta me. I hate seeing fake spiders. I often just see things, stuff that looks like a silhouette of someone. Freaky stuff.

• 12 yrs, 4 mths ago

You should see my place. I have shadows and lights flying around constantly. I’m forever stopping and staring at something that caught my eye or lifting my glasses to get a better look at something. I’m so used to it by now, it never bothers me. I believe you are just sensitive to these things and especially if you’re not feeling at all threatened, there’s definately not a thing to worry about. They’re all just keeping you company.

Okay, that’s good to hear that they’re just keeping me company. I think they’re strangely keeping me company by making me see a guy jog past and a dog appear suddenly. I used to just see shadows, but I’m seeing real things that aren’t there. Yay for seeing things.

• 12 yrs, 4 mths ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1wDus5Y3b8

9 minutes 30 seconds of this video has a little explanation about why sometimes you might see or hear something that you think might be a spirit.

That was so funny, I love that guy, I haven’t laughed that much in ages.

• 12 yrs, 4 mths ago

You should see my place. I have shadows and lights flying around constantly. I’m forever stopping and staring at something that caught my eye or lifting my glasses to get a better look at something. I’m so used to it by now, it never bothers me. I believe you are just sensitive to these things and especially if you’re not feeling at all threatened, there’s definately not a thing to worry about. They’re all just keeping you company.

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

Yeah she never knew what i was talking to but i used hold my teddies to them and talk, so i have been pretty spiritual my whole life, at a family reunion my aunt told my mum she sees a good aura around me and that im open to everything…maybe it runs in the family? 🙂 sorry i couldn’t be much more of a help

No no, It’s fine. Anything anyone has to help, even if they aren’t helping or not.

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

Alrighty, so, my visions of these are very minor and occasional at my house, but at my mom’s boyfriend’s home, it’s just going mad. They’re appearing more often. Bluh, they’re giving me a headache. Jeez, I just can’t take one second without seeing one.

Looks like everyone sees them every now and then. Tashii, your mum used to find you talk ing to mid air? Wow. That’s surprising.

Yeah she never knew what i was talking to but i used hold my teddies to them and talk, so i have been pretty spiritual my whole life, at a family reunion my aunt told my mum she sees a good aura around me and that im open to everything…maybe it runs in the family? 🙂 sorry i couldn’t be much more of a help

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.