1 w, 6 days ago

Secret beauty stores in Chemist Warehouse

I saw this article today and was surprised that CW has secret stores within their stores that sell higher end beauty!
Here is the link to the story:
Secret Chemist Warehouse stores

16 comments 12 voices

Replies

• 1 w, 4 days ago

The link I got had around 40 items. If I want to buy Creed Fragrance for $429 I would want a guarantee that it was authentic and not knock off.

• 1 w, 4 days ago

Oh how fab! I’ll have to check out the ones in Sydney!

• 1 w, 5 days ago

So many of the products are sold out on the website. Lookfantastic seems to have better pricing on the products I want!

• 1 w, 5 days ago

Thankyou so much for that information, I’ll look into that.

• 1 w, 5 days ago

You can access a lot of these high end products on the CW website – usually free delivery and delivered to your door no matter where you live in Australia. I found this by accident – had done a product search for Rouge 540, and was taken to the link to CW Ultra – what a find!!

• 1 w, 5 days ago

Must admit that I did not know this. Will try to find out at my local CW. Thanks for the tip.

• 1 w, 5 days ago

They have also stocked Bryedo fragrance. I was shocked and disappointed at the same time. They have sold it, but it is never back in stock.

I have found this issue also with the Elvive range of cream leave in conditioner. Its wonderful, but have not been able to repurchase this in a long time. I am now using this sparingly. Here’s to the end of the dilemma in transport and replenishing stock back to their normal levels.

• 1 w, 6 days ago

Wow they look really flash! Our local one does have a special perfumes section but it’s not lit up with neon like those!

• 1 w, 5 days ago

It’s not just a “special perfume section” it whole as separate store floor that is hidden in some CW stores

• 1 w, 5 days ago

I bought some Mercedes perfumes – the classic and two rose ones for me and a gift not so long ago.

• 1 w, 6 days ago

They’re mostly in Sydney, a few in Melbs but in the city I guess. But this is so cool! Also they have a website for it:

https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/ultra-beauty

• 1 w, 6 days ago

I saw this too! Edgecliff (is that right?) had goody bags but they have mentioned to keep an eye out for other stores to feature free goody bags. If I see any more I’ll try to update on here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.