1 mth, 2 wks ago

Updated: Rewards room is opening TODAY*!

That’s right, Rewards Room has officially opened today at 11am AEST Wednesday 18th May for Platinum and Gold members, and at 11am AEST on Thursday 19th May for Silver and Bronze members.

To start shopping please follow the link – https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/rewards-room-24-7/

Orders will be packed and sent at the end of every month.

If you have any questions please review the FAQ’s found here: https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/faq/rewards-room-information/
If you cannot find your answer then please comment your question on this thread.

That’s right, you can redeem your points for free beauty products any time you like in our shop! Plus, all members, including bronze members, will be able to shop in the Rewards Room gong forward.

If your new to the Rewards Room, it’s our loyalty program where you can trade your loyalty points for free full-sized beauty products!

What to look forward to:
– New products in the shop from your favourite brands
– Receiving samples alongside your purchases
– An exclusive competition for shoppers

Thanks!
Team bh

127 comments 50 voices

Replies

• 13 hrs, 1 min ago

yay!!! i no longer need to bank up my point

• 2 wks ago

Hm, seeing that we don’t get samples any more, I’m not really motivated to shop yet. The excitement of little surprises was the best!

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

Before I post my products I received from my RR haul, I was wondering which thread we are using as there are so many. Just wanted to know before I post and it gets lost. 😱😋

Thanks beauties 😀

• 2 wks, 1 day ago

@Divine Diva Ok, take two. Member’s have been using the thread ‘Post your hauls here (trying to bump spammers off latest topics)’

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Put in my first RR order yesterday and all went through easily. Thanks BH.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Hooray @S-P! I just put my order in as well, it’s so much fun and now to wait for it to be delivered. It kinda feels like Christmas waiting for it to be delivered, you wonder if there will be some free samples included with your order…

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

I havent had a chance to see what’s in RR, hopefully still lots of products as Ill have a look on the weekend.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

I tried to reply to you @CCW but ironically had my comment buried, just proving how difficult it is for me to even post on here anymore.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Thanks for your reply Ethelinde – yes I’m still floating around! I’ve been extra busy of late but still here xo 🙂 I love flicking into the Rewards Room still but I need to earn more points now that I’ve spent up big a couple of days ago and had so much fun doing it.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

It’s very quiet on the forum atm – everyone must be off shopping in the Rewards Room!

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Hi @crystalclearwaters I haven’t seen your name on here for awhile.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Hi PC yeah been busy enough reading through the articles and commenting and doing a few reviews plus I’ve been shopping with my daughter at wedding shops (she’s engaged!). Loving the RR being open all the time now – spent all my points virtually though! Had loads of fun doing it!

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Congratulations on your daughter’s engagement – how exciting!

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Congratulations on your daughter’s engagement CCW. Very exciting.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Thankyou so much S-P! xoxo 🙂

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Not necessarily, @Clearcrystalwater – many members have almost given up trying to post and/or find things! Hope you are well – I’d love the Notifications back and the more than one page for Forums as would many others – one of the reasons the Forum is quiet possibly. Take care.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

@Trish_D yes I would love to be able to see the latest back and being able to scroll to what is happening. Someone replies to me and you can easily miss it. Lots I miss from the old site but then there are some things I like in the new one here.

• 1 mth ago

Completely agree, unless you go scrolling through there is no way to know someone has responded 🙁

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

I do miss the ease of communication we had before, @Jatz. As you say, it is so easy to miss seeing someone reply to you. Pleased you have ordered from RR. Hope you are delighted with your parcel.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Trish and Jatz I miss seeing if anyone has replied to comments as well. It’s not always easy to post either.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Thanks Trish – Yes doing great and hope all is well with you too. That is a good idea and with new website in progress, I expect the Notifications will come back too. : ) xoxo Hope you had fun in the RR as well!

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

@Clearcrystalwater, I’m well thank you and have just caved in and ordered the Jane Iredale eye shadow pallet in RR after thinking about it for days!

I am absolutely thrilled for you that your daughter is engaged. Please pass on my very best wishes. That’s lovely. A busy time ahead I imagine.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

@Trish_D Always love seeing you pop up. Hope you are well. Xx

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

@Ethelinde, I do wish we still had Notifications and that it was as easy to communicate as it used to be! Thank you for your lovely message. Lovely to “see you” too. I’m well thank you – hope you are too.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

I like the new layout, much easier to use for me.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

Had to work all day & then had a staff meeting, so I’ve only just got home…I hope there are still some goodies left for me 😉

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

Been out all day so just going in for a wander now.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.