1 yr, 11 mths ago

Updated: Rewards room is opening TODAY*!

That’s right, Rewards Room has officially opened today at 11am AEST Wednesday 18th May for Platinum and Gold members, and at 11am AEST on Thursday 19th May for Silver and Bronze members.

To start shopping please follow the link – https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/rewards-room-24-7/

Orders will be packed and sent at the end of every month.

If you have any questions please review the FAQ’s found here: https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/faq/rewards-room-information/
If you cannot find your answer then please comment your question on this thread.

That’s right, you can redeem your points for free beauty products any time you like in our shop! Plus, all members, including bronze members, will be able to shop in the Rewards Room gong forward.

If your new to the Rewards Room, it’s our loyalty program where you can trade your loyalty points for free full-sized beauty products!

What to look forward to:
– New products in the shop from your favourite brands
– Receiving samples alongside your purchases
– An exclusive competition for shoppers

Thanks!
Team bh

172 comments 57 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

they said new items would be added every month, ive chcked every month and this has not happened…. another breach of contract????

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

I was thinking about getting a few things too but there’s no candles now and I really wanted to get a Glasshouse one. Hopefully it gets a full restock before Christmas.

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

About 2 months ago, there were 490 products available, it’s now down to 358 products.

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

Some items were sold out within days and never restocked, I think they should be removed from the rewards room pages completely, and only relisted if they are available.

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

That’s a good idea so we don’t keep waiting for it to be restocked.

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

I am waiting for an item to be restocked in the RR, and i see the numbers of products has gone down. Suppose some items disappear totally if they are not going to be restocked, hopefully others that say out of stock, will be restocked at some point
    Also would be nice if more and new products were added as that would be super exciting

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

You are right, there are far less products.
      I hope they are adding more.

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

Totally agree with you @shopa Everyday. I want to buy some products and they have been showing as out of stock for ages

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

Hi Rinny, today I have noticed that the number of item has gone down a lot, and the items that i wanted that were out of stock, have now actuallybeen removed from the rewards room all together which is disappointing they wont be coming back, i hope some products get added soon

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

Me too. I keep waiting for it. I wonder when…I wish we get some communication about it.

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

Looove d-r-y s-h-a-m-p-o from k-l-o-r-a-n-e I ordered when the RR opened. It is my fave so far!

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

I wanted to order couple of things I need atm, but it is all out of stock. Is anything left on the shelves?

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

@Yohanna, I noticed that too but I remember a few weeks/month ago that BH put out a post saying that the RR had been restocked. Hopefully, that happens again soon.

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

Has anyone ordered since the original opening? I ordered when it opened but have not ordered since. I used up all of my points.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Do we know who won the RR prize pack?

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I got an email about some new products being added but haven’t had a chance to look yet

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.