1 yr, 10 mths ago

Rewards Room Hauls

Now that Rewards room is open, it will be interesting what everyone’s thoughts are on it and what everyone has bought! Share your thoughts and hauls here!!

69 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Thank you Devine Diva that is very kind of you, I must of missed that item about when they send them. I just thought as they were doing the RR everyday now instead of a couple of times a year they would be sending them as they received them, silly me. So once again thank you. 🙂

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@Shaper, my pleasure. It is easily missed with the new site and I have spent hrs sometimes looking for things on the site.
      So I would say they might start sending out orders tomorrow or the next day. Fingers crossed 🤞

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I think they may be starting to send them out as they’res a Bh parcel in my Aus Post account saying Ready for Processing at 3.15pm today!

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I live in Perth WA and ordered on the very first day, but so far I have not seen or heard about it arriving any time soon? Am I the only one still waiting?

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@Shaper, they are sending out packages on the last day of the month. So if you order the start of month or middle of month etc, all orders are still sent out at the end of the month.
      So orders should start to be sent out tomorrow being the last day of the month. Can’t wait to receive mine, super excited.

@Shaper
      the ladies are just posting what they ordered from the RR and haven’t actually received their order yet. 😀

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

There are so many forums for the Rewards Room! This one looks to be the latest and I thought it would be for when you received your “Haul” but seems to be for what you bought. I ordered on the weekend and with not many points – spent most of them as usual! Went for something different this time – 4 x Essential Oil Blends by Buckley & Phillips Aromatics.

Easy Breathe
    Sleep Soundly
    Relaxing
    Tranquility
    Stress Less

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Members who order from the rewards room between the 18th May to 31 July, will automatically be entered into the ‘Best of Rewards Room prize pack’ valued at $1000.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I’m going to wait and save up some more points before I dig in….am really hoping a great lip/cheek tint will show up at some point too…..

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Well I caved and used what points I had and things I have never used before but I got

got2b flyaways Brush

Keep It Simple Whipped clean powder to cream cleanser and exfoliator (sounds interesting)

Lash Guard (I have short, sparse, light lashes and half the time I spend wiping off the mistakes I make) I am interested to see how this works.

I found browsing and then shopping in there so much easier then way way back when there were always problems. It was a breeze this time and to only pay the $10 is well worth it too.

Now I just have to wait for them to arrive 🙂 Thanks BH

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I was excited to find some matte make-up products so I bought those – the Jane Iredale eyeshadows and the Revlon lip product that sounds matte but nice and lightweight. I love that their was colour choices in the eyeshadow sets!!

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Gosh! There are some really great products there! I have not bought anything yet, but will be keeping my eye on this forum to see just what other think of their beauty hauls.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I spent 1.7K points. Got the Elle Bache retinol and mini Aveda Paddle Brush for my sister. On the fence about Synergie Skin retinol.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Love that serum but it has to be used in 3 months once opened. I’ve been trying to use mine for well over 6 months.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

my order

BOOST LAB
    Bio-Active Eye Reset Serum
    WRITE A REVIEW

BOOST LAB
    Multi Peptide Anti-Ageing Serum
    WRITE A REVIEW

JUSTICE Professional
    Protein Spray Detangler
    WRITE A REVIEW

NYX Professional Makeup
    THE MARSHMELLOW PRIMER
    WRITE A REVIEW

NYX Professional Makeup
    Plump Finish Setting Spray
    WRITE A REVIEW

Glasshouse Fragrances
    Sugar Coated – Movie Night Soy Candle 380g
    WRITE A REVIEW

The Jojoba Company
    Ultimate Youth Potion
    WRITE A REVIEW

Keep It Simple Skin
    IT’S ONLY FAIR, GET EVEN ANTI-PIGMENT SERUM
    WRITE A REVIEW

BOOST LAB
    Vitamin C Brightening Serum
    WRITE A REVIEW

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Love the Boost Lab Serums.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@Ray_jay great choices there especially my favourite skin care Boost Lab. I have been using them for nearly 2 years now and absolutely love them.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Hi Jatz
        Glad to hear you love the boost lab serums, do you use more than one? They say they can layered, and you can use more than one. I was wondering whats a good day and night routine with these serums

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@ShopA been trying to reply to you 4 times but it’s not going through.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Agreed, Boost products are great 🙂

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Love your list Rayjay! The Jojoba co. one is so good – I love it! I also bought the Boost Anti- aging serum! 🙂

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Can’t wait for review of the marshmellow primer. I’ve been curious about that one for a long time!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.