1 mth, 2 wks ago

Rewards Room Feedback May 2022 onwards.

Hi Beauties,

How is everyone liking the new Rewards Room?

There are so many fantastic products featured that suit a diversity of needs and tastes.

In your opinion, what do you love about it and what needs improving?

24 comments 20 voices

Replies

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

I managed to get some body cream as I only had a few points I feel quite lucky I got something I can use. I will just have to do more on the site. I feel thats hard now as this site is so hard to go through and even harder to find where or how to answer someones questions, or find something.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Some lovely candles which would also make great gifts too and my favourite Elucent Brand, just bought some cleansers the other week, should have waited.
    Would have liked to have seen some higher end brands and some electrical hair styling tools.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

I would have loved to ordered some Rapid Loss too, and even though there are 6 flavours listed, when you click the flavours, there is no strawberry or banana which are only 2 i like

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

I was a little disappointed that there in only one shade avail;able in certain products, like the la mav bb cream only in medium, mm now i can’t order that, theres also other makeup items with just one shade, that’s a little bit limiting

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

For the first time I’ve noticed there is now something written in the “My orders” section under My Account. It shows how many points spent and the status of the order.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Such a great variety in this Rewards Room.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

So exciting, I have not spent my points yet so it is fun to see what other members have got.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

I love seeing what others have purchased too Moonlight!! I like also to check into the RR to see what has sold out so far as well – it’s interesting to see what was the most popular/in demand.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

Havent found anything im in love with yet

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

A search feature would come in handy.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

Love it and so many choices

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.