5 days, 1 hr ago

Rewards Room discoveries

Hi Beauties,

The Rewards Room is open and many of us have already placed orders.

Have you found any new brands and/or products?

Personally, I had never heard of SkinO2, Alfree, Sutti or Frenchie.

I’m excited to try out a couple of them!

32 comments 18 voices

Replies

• 3 days, 2 hrs ago

I got Invisible Zinc. I’ve had some before but not invisible. I hope it doesn’t leave a white glow to my face. I got some Blistex Lip Balms, I have not had the particular flavours that were on offer.

• 3 days, 10 hrs ago

Haha, I love the new website but I am still working out how to navigate it (and the forums), so I havent checked out the RR yet. Excited to see whats in there.

• 3 days, 19 hrs ago

So excited to see many new peoducts in the RR. Just placed an order yay!!!

• 4 days ago

@Candyfairy: there’s a glitch with the URLs. The product’s reviews page has the same URL as its RR listing page. It’s hit & miss which page opens. When I was window shopping & trying to add products to my wishlist, a lot of the time, the reviews page opened instead.

You might have to open the page a few times before the review page opens.

You should report this on “New Site Questions” because Bh is monitoring that thread.

[EDIT] This should be a reply to @Candyfairy, below.

• 4 days, 1 hr ago

Hey has anyone noticed if a product is currently in the Rewards Room you cannot review it? I found some products I wanted to review but can’t.

• 22 hrs, 57 mins ago

I was sure I replied to this days ago! The problem is the URLs. If a product is in the RR, the page you open to add it to your wishlist has the same URL as its reviews page. So, sometimes the RR page for that product opens; at other times, you get the product’s reviews page. It’s hit & miss, so you often have to try a few times to get the page you want.

[EDIT] My bad – my previous reply was posted above as a new comment.

• 23 hrs, 43 mins ago

Haven’t noticed this. Keep trying maybe it will change??

• 3 days, 22 hrs ago

I haven’t noticed that but I did notice the Carmex lip balms that were samples in the April RR came up today where all the new products are listed and they have zero reviews now.

• 4 days, 3 hrs ago

I’m finding it difficult to navigate through this new system.

• 3 days, 10 hrs ago

I am starting to get used to it now -Took a while and I think it will improve.

• 4 days, 8 hrs ago

I ordered a product from a new brand , Keep it simple skin. Other stuff I got was from brands I have heard of but some products I’ve never tried before.

• 4 days, 10 hrs ago

Gosh I just blew 2k points!

I got 2 x candles
    Ella Bache serum
    Glow Lab serum
    Skin Physics Dragons Blood Moisturiser for husband.

• 4 days, 21 hrs ago

I saw a few products that were new to me but possibly Australian and perhaps not so available in nz so I will be excited to try and or look out for reviews

• 4 days, 9 hrs ago

Hey JuJu,

There are so many fabulous NZ brands that aren’t available in Australia!

I miss NZ, my three besties live there; two are in Tauranga and one is in Dunedin!

I recently befriended a Kiwi cousin whom I’ve never met on FB too, she’s Māori and Irish Australian!

I love your country!

• 4 days, 21 hrs ago

I noticed that we had to enter our country into the address field, so that’s great for you Kiwis, @JuJu47!

• 4 days, 22 hrs ago

I noticed a few new brands but did not order. I ordered 2 Esmi serums. I have heard of them from FB group recommendations. I figure it’s something that i won’t just go and buy for myself (without sampling anyway) so i ordered them. It is also the first time i see in RR room so they should be fresh stock

• 4 days, 4 hrs ago

I’ve never heard of Esmi! Which serums did you purchase?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.