1 yr, 12 mths ago

Rewards Room

I have logged in today hoping to find something about the Rewards Room? Anyone know anything? Maybe Tuesday email will arrive with information?

24 comments 16 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

I am sad if we won’t get points back as that really helped!

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

It looks like we won’t get points back but we now have ample time to gain points by submitting reviews and commenting.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Got an email about Rewards Room
    It’s going to be available all year around now!!!!! Can redeem points anytime in the year!

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

I noticed mine no longer has beauty pass and has reverted back to the 3 circles.
    Has anyone else’s gone back to this?

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

Ladies, how do I see how many points I currently have? I can see my ‘points history’ but no point total anywhere…. Thanks.

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

I admit that I have simply too much stuff. I was looking to check out what there was and not participate in RR, but have now decided perhaps to see whether there is anything I can exchange my points for for my sister. I know she REALLY wants a curling wand.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Thats so lovely Ethelinde. Fingers crossed you find something

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

I hope you’ve seen the newest thread, @Normap? Rewards Room has been announced. Enjoy!!

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

I think it used to be June and November for Rewards Rooms. Does anyone else remember the months for RR?

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

I think there are many of us who would like to know when the next Rewards Room will open.
    I would also like to be able to see the Rewards Room a bit longer before it opens so I can see just what I would like to save my points for

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

@Normap, We’re all wondering whether it was a typo.

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

Seems like it may have been. Oh dear I was so excited.

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

I was excited as well, but at least is something to look forward to 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.