3 mths, 3 wks ago

Rewards Room 2021 Double Points Allocation

Hi beauties,

DOUBLE Points for all Reward Room product reviews are on offer until 31st January, so make sure to get your reviews in before then!

On that topic, please note DOUBLE Points will only be awarded to each member’s account after this period, so please don’t stress if you haven’t received your DOUBLE Points yet – they are on their way!

Team bh x

51 comments 22 voices

Replies

• 2 wks, 6 days ago

I’ve been a member for 13 years! I knew it was a long time but not that long.

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

How long is the Rewards Room normally open for? And how long does it take to ship the items?

If the next rewards room opens at the beginning of May we should receive items by the beginning of July, right?

• 1 mth, 1 w ago

@RINNY: first, the RR is open for a week for window shopping, where we can add products to our wish list. Shopping is open for a fortnight. Our orders aren’t packed & posted until the conclusion of the RR, so expect packages mid to late June.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

Mmmmm so will the next rewards Room be in April or May? I have missed the last couple and don’t want to miss the next!

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

RRs are usually mentioned on the home page if you’re onsite regularly. We also usually receive an email notification. If you don’t receive the Bh newsletters, check the No emails! thread regularly. There’s usually one around April or May, but there’s been no word about it yet.

• 1 mth, 2 wks ago

I too would like to know or have an idea of when. Because I don’t want to miss out , like I have in the past 🙁

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

I’m still waiting. Has anyone got bonus points yet?

• 2 mths, 3 wks ago

Thank you. I have a lot outstanding which didn’t download from the Reviews. Hope that still stands .

• 3 mths ago

Thanks, @Yohanna! I didn’t want to email too soon. I’ll keep waiting for now, like everyone else. Gee, it’s taking a while!

• 3 mths ago

I reviewed all my RR goodies in time & they’re now all published, but I still don’t have the bonus points for reviewing them. I take note of my points tally every time I log off & they’re not there!

Has anyone else got theirs yet?

• 3 mths ago

I’ve got some @Misfortune8. Did review one lot on my day off at the start of Jan. For those it seems I did get bonus 5 points. For all the other ones have received none. Have been checking like you. And all reviews have been done in time, all published.

• 3 mths, 1 w ago

I’ve got no idea whether I got mine, it’s so hard to keep track of points on new site.

• 3 mths, 1 w ago

I don’t think I got double points. Not sure though. It was so much easier when points were individualised on the old site.

• 3 mths, 1 w ago

I got some points, but without checking, it’s hard but i definitely didn’t get enough points

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.