1 month, 3 wks ago

Rewards Delivery

my Rewards are still sitting at processing. Does anyone know when they will be posted ?

109 comments 38 voices

Replies

• 1 w, 4 days ago

i made 3 orders and i only got 2 samples, a was a little bit disappointed as the last rewards room i received only one small sample and i even asked about this, and said they ran early, yet i ordered on the first day like i did this time, yet still miss out. I thought it was stated there was even more samples this time, yet it seems really inconsistent as many got 5 with each order. The idea of doing more than one order and havig to pay purchase, you look forward to a few samples as you pay $10 each time and should get some samples

• 1 w, 6 days ago

Did anyone get any samples this time around with their order? I didn’t get anything despite spending like 3000 points?

• 1 w, 4 days ago

I made two orders, totalling about 3000 points. I got two samples with one order but none with the second order.

• 1 w, 4 days ago

No I didn’t get any samples either -They must have so many orders to fill so it would be luck i would think,Happy with my products though

• 1 w, 5 days ago

I did three separate orders and ended up with five different samples! In previous years I received the same samples in separate orders. I wonder whether BH ran out of samples with your order?

• 1 w, 5 days ago

I got the same 2 samples in both my orders. I tested the bondi sands pure tanning sleep mask on my belly last night to see how it developed. I now have a large brown splodge which looks like I spilled my coffee! I don’t think I’m game to use it on my face so I might even up my belly with it and use it on my legs.

• 1 w, 6 days ago

This time I did but in a previous Rewards Room my one and only sample was a single vagisil wipe….LOL

• 1 month ago

My parcels are waiting to be collected at the post office. Didn’t have a chance to pick them up before Christmas. Will have to wait till Wednesday when the post office is open again.

• 1 month ago

Hi MGR, the image uploader I used was imgbb.com if that helps!

• 1 month ago

I just had a look to – day Boxing Day, and it still says Processioning. As I am in Perth and its 36 degrees at the moment and going to be up in the 40’s ,I am not going to worry as I am sure the posties will be enjoying a rest even if its so hot.

• 1 month ago

Shaper mine still says processing and I have received both my orders so I wouldnt judge on what it says on the website. I did get emails from BH to say when both mine were delivered to the Post Office though so make sure to check your junk folder.

• 1 month ago

Mine says processing too but they’re awaiting collection at the post office.

• 1 month ago

Mine is still processing and as we are in nz I guess it will be actioned in new year . Something nice to look forward too.

• 1 month ago

Like so many beauties I was very excited to receive my rewards room parcels yesterday. Thanks BH team for performing so many Xmas miracles. Now, if only I could perform my own and work out how to upload a pic.

• 1 month ago

Trying to post an image of my RR parcel that arrived today. Got a note yesterday that it was on the way.

20211222-121215

• 1 month ago

Lovely photo PoshBec and very generous samples. Happy Christmas!

• 1 month ago

Thank you S-P! Yes didn’t expect any full size extras.

Happy Christmas to everyone!

• 1 month ago

Yay, it uploaded! Purchased the COAT moisturiser and the Nutricentials Here You Glow toner. The full size Delorenzo hair mask and Bondi Sands were very generous samples. I’m excited to try the hair mask.

• 1 month ago

PoshBec I love your frames in the background.

• 1 month ago

Thank you Perthchick, I redecorated my room during lockdown, (it’s actually just DIY…inexpensive plain white frames and printed the Chanel watercolours from Pinterest).

• 1 month ago

Wow just received my parcel, thanks BH! Will open during my lunch break 🙂

• 1 month ago

(apologies if this comes twice!) My parcels are almost here (10km away!). Unfortunately one of my items is unavailable and while I will get the points back this puts me below the level for the points-back scheme. I will contact Louise as I would have bought something else instead to get me to the level.

• 1 month ago

My haul should be here just after Christmas, although I’m thinking it wont be until after New Years as it has already made its way to Vic and then sent back to NSW so not sure what adventures it will go on before getting to me, but it’s on it way 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.