1 yr, 9 mths ago

Reward room samples

Am enjoying using some of my RR samples. I think I got a bargain this time. So many good products. Thanks BH, I am so lucky to be a member.

38 comments 20 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

@Normap reading all this forum I think you were one of the very few who got samples most of us got a small Freddie Frog or nothing at all.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

I’m looking forward to receiving my small order from BH rewards room, nothing better than a parcel to cheer me up.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Well I did get my order but it did not work and after a long and painful wait I finely got BH to answer me and they said they would “Look into it” since then I have heard nothing at all and it was some weeks ago now. I agree bring back the old BH

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

@Shaper – what didn’t work?

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Hi Jatz I ordered something called Keep It Simple Skin cream and the top has a very strange way of letting you get the cream, no way you can open it unless you break the jar, the strange top will not let me have any of cream so I asked BH and so far I have heard nothing again. As I keep saying Bring back the the Old BH.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

@Shaper – I also ordered that and it is strange as it is a powder which turns into a cream. Did you wet your face and hands and then tapped a small amount of the powder onto your hand. Then you use your other hand to whip it into a foamy cream which you then massage onto your face and neck working into a lather. Then rinse thoroughly.

It is a bit of a process and very different to what I usually use which is much easier but this one is a cleanser and exfoliator at the same time.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Yes I wonder if BH is short staffed as they don’t seem to respond to emails ? It is frustrating when you need information and they don’t come back to you

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Well this makes for interesting reading. Thanks for sharing everyone. I didn’t know the rewards room was open year round now, so even though that’s good as I don’t have to wait, it seems the sample situation is a bit hit and miss currently.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Ladies just so you know, RR orders are shipped at the end of the month as the RR is open year round now. So if you ordered at the start of the month, then you will be waiting 4 weeks until your order ships. Given the way Aus post is at the moment you will also be waiting on them as well.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Samples or no samples, I’d just like to receive my order or at least hear back from BH on a status update. I used to love BH, emails used to be answered and the website was far less painful to use. Bring back the old school BH….and give me my order please!! p.s a freddo would be nice but I’ll live without it lol

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Still waiting for my order to leave 5 weeks after it was ordered…

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Oh this is good to know about the new Rewards Room – thanks everyone for sharing about no samples, and the Freddo frogs (sometimes!). I haven’t yet ordered from the new Rewards Room.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

You’re not a buzzkill @Ethelinde , simply stating facts. I did’nt get samples or a freddo. I’m not a big fan of Freddo frogs though.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

I didn’t receive any samples 🙁 (I did get a Freddo…) I loved getting samples in the past in packages, and also my main item (a manicare sonic vibration cleanser ufo) stopped working a few days after I received it. I had already reviewed it and I liked it a lot, but it doesn’t even charge now – I’ve written to BH but no response 🙁 – hard to claim from the manufacturer with just a points receipt but I’m trying. To be fair though, I still got my $10 value with the other items I received. Once you set the bar high for your customers, it’s hard to lower it.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Eleni used to respond straight away. She was fantastic! Since she has left, good luck getting a response :/

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

@Maggieball You need to get a refund from BH, not the manufacturer (Manicare), because you did not enter into a transaction with the manufacturer. BH needs to claim from the manufacturer.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Thanks for the advice, Ethelinde. Unfortunately I have had no response from my emails to BH. I’ve tried both direct email and via the website form and nada. They are clearly understaffed, which is a shame, as they used to be mega-responsive.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.