YohannaPlatinumYohanna
Platinum
4 mths, 4 wks ago

Revolution Hair Bond Plex Range trial

Revolution Hair Bond Plex Range trial.

Will be sharing my experience here. Anyone else on the trial, please join in sharing your experience! Intrigued, is this a “dupe” for famous [we know which] line of hair bonding hair formulation? Or just a new take on it.

My hair: fine textured, medium density, over the rear long, freehand high-lightened, on the verge of damage always, needs repair and effective hair tech products.

image host

45 comments 21 voices

Replies

• YohannaPlatinumYohanna
    Platinum
    4 mths, 1 w ago

Thank you for the reminder Skincare Junkie! Just went and did it too. Post trial survey too.

Yes! Played with he whole range. It was not so good at the start. especially with No.6. Then used smaller amount, and voila…worked like a charm.

Only noticeable difference visually is volume. Gives volume! And have no more crunchiness. My hair feels normal now again.

• OmyaraPlatinumOmyara
      Platinum
      4 mths ago

I like the whole range, especially the conditioner, which left my hair very smooth and soft and really controlled my frizz. Just saying I miss the old beauty heaven website):

• 4 mths, 1 w ago

Review deadline is today!

I submitted my reviews last night. In short I like them, I think No.3 works better than Popular Plex for me so I’ll keep purchasing No.3. Hair feels stronger and less coarse. I don’t like the smell of No.4 (shampoo). I like No.5 Conditioner so I think I may purchase No.5. I find that NO.6 makes hair super smooth, but if it’s over-used it can make hair feel powdery. There’s a very fine balance to achieve and I’d prefer to use my usual hair oil instead of this leave-in cream. Overall, impressed given the price.

• 4 mths, 2 wks ago

Hi Laura,

I was accepted onto this trial on the 4th of Feb but I haven’t received the products as of yet. I have emailed info@beautyheaven.com.au and also yourself regarding this but haven’t had a reply as of yet.

Regards,
    Bianca.

• perthchickPlatinumPerthchick
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    4 mths, 3 wks ago

@Mumofbeauty it arrived today. 🥳🥳

• YohannaPlatinumYohanna
    Platinum
    4 mths, 3 wks ago

I did an update. Comment disappeared.

• GeeJPlatinumGeeJ
    Platinum
    4 mths, 3 wks ago

Anyone confirmed on this trial, but hasn’t received tracking info from AusPost?

• 4 mths, 3 wks ago

Think I may have gotten in this trial. I have a parcel from beauty heaven I didn’t know about waiting for me at the post office. I won’t be able to pick. Up until Monday though.

• Peta908PlatinumPeta908
    Platinum
    4 mths, 3 wks ago

Will be looking forward to reading the results of this trial

• LadyLolaPlatinumLadyLola
    Platinum
    4 mths, 3 wks ago

Oh Congratulations lucky ladies on this trial. Ive just had a heap of blonde foils which I like but worried about damage going forward, its harder to maintain than my usual colour.

Cant wait to read the reviews.

• 4 mths, 3 wks ago

uhhhh first reply disappeared

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.